DiSer AMAs #29: Smee

great question, and I’m very grateful for the clauses at the end. I’d probably go with…

• Snow Leopard - it was his idea afterall so seems a bit harsh to leave him. If he wants to surrender his place to another that’s fine.
  • Gorilla - would love a cuddle from a gorilla.
  • Another gorilla as they are social animals after
    all.
  • a killer whale for riding on
  • some kind of small rodenty thing I dunno not that fussed by animals tbh
1 Like

Hello Smee
What would be your ideal day out if/when you are solely in charge of mini smee for the day?

no of course not

1 Like

Wahey…my dad also plays bridge…he’s tried to teach me and I can play but I frustrate him with my lack of competitive ability.

1 Like

yo.

1. Bearing in mind that people overrating things out of 10 is one my biggest peeves (ie in my opinion a 10 is virtually non-existent and 6 is a very good score), I’d have to say 5.
  2. I once took a shortcut across a field in very un-waterproof trainers one morning and my feet and lower legs were soaking, like I actually had to wring water out of my socks before setting off for the 1.5hr walk home.

that i can remember - February 2016.

1 Like

Dear Smee, please would you be so kind as to reply to the poll below indicating your favoured toast topping.

• Jam
  • Marmalade
  • Honey
  • Marmite
  • Nutella or similar
  • Butter only
  • Other (please specify)
  • Don’t eat toast

0 voters

1 Like

not sure if this is bants but I guess I’ll have to wait for the bammers AMA to find out.

1 Like

thank you for rtf

- AMA administration

I’d need a summary of what ninja warrior is to answer this. but if I was to answer the same question but for the bit at the end of Gladiators it would be the hang bars for sure.

1 Like

Last Tuesday it was

1 Like

don’t have the knowledge or vocab to give a scientific answer here I’m afraid but I love the late evening long whispy ones that are pink and orange and white and dark grey all at the same time.

1 Like

No and no but toe info about me: my second and third toes are kind of joined at the bottom like they have a shared stump or something. It looks like a less pronounced version of this but with way more jewellery

1 Like

What do you miss about Exeter?

'kin ell. no idea. I remember an arm wrestle with Alex (similar build to me) circa 2006 that lasted fucking ages - like 3 or 4 mins - and I think I one but he contested the outcome.

well I have a routine pretty much every monday that I enjoy enough: baby group so i can chat to the other mums, lunch at a greasy spoon, home for a nap (both of us most times) then out to baby gym at the leisure centre in the afternoon. I’m looking forward to him being a bit older and I think something like digger world would blow both our minds.

2 Likes

my mates Ruth and Ed and Becca and the weather. apart from that I’ve almost no affinity with the place whatsoever.

I meant meths! :wink:

@eems what’s the largest number you can count to?

2 Likes

wait you don’t live in london?