DiSer AMAs #31: Scout

I normally only do them if I happen to be in town when Jnr falls asleep but I have a spare hour tomorrow lunchtime so stay tuned!

IRL ones are good but very infrequent.

1 Like

I love it though his voice is starting to get on my nerves.

His name would be ridiculous on someone from Eccles but itā€™s a good radio name. Most famous names are a bit crap arenā€™t they? Brand names like Apple.

1 Like

Impossible to answer for sure but Iā€™m a big fan of the abanonded industrial building in badalona port near the primavera site because Chintzy and I met near there and both loved it. I know I should say an architectural masterpiece but thatā€™ā€™s the first place that came to mind.

Are you or have you at anytime being a scout, @anon45164313?

On a related note, do you think itā€™s possible that a government agency similar to MiB but more sinister is responsible for policing witnesses of paranormal events in order to keep their stories out of the public sphere?

1 Like

I bought this a few days ago by a tattoo artist I love called suflanda. Itā€™s for the nursery so itā€™s a bit more cutesy than what Iā€™d normally buyā€¦

1 Like

Oh wow! Thatā€™s lovely xx

Someone is very upset about Cataloniaā€™s independence ā€¦

I went to Brownies once or twice but thought it was a right schmuckā€™s game (in retrospect I would have loved it if I gave it chance).

I continued to tell my parents I as going way beyond the two weeks though so I could keep the money. I spent it on tea and crumpets in the newly opened YMCA with my friend a Katie and we sat with the pensioners Andy drank tea from the saucer.

What a fun child I was.

6 Likes

A) almond croissant (with some blackberry jam)

B) is it gross to say steak bake? Because itā€™s probably that

2 Likes

Both great answers, thank you for your time

Yes to the dog that was a robot but Iā€™d feel so morally torn by a robot that was once a dog that itā€™s already making me think of Jeff goldblum as brundlefly

1 Like

Such a good answer, thank you

Amazing typo

It was called Shrinking Violence as there was an element of it that mentioned JG Ballard and how he says suburbs are secretly violent. @andyvine does guest vocals. Do you want to hear it?

Wilmslow Road itinerary incomingā€¦

3 Likes

Hiya @anon45164313

Whatā€™s the most impressive thing you can make from folding paper?

Since my pelvic floor isnā€™t what it was Iā€™d probably wet myself

4 Likes

Best is itā€™s size as it means you can see a lot if it and easily get to know people

Worst is itā€™s size because you can literally never avoid people you know

2 Likes

Hi again Scout,

A second question if I may?

Can you rate the following types of scout from favourite to least liked?

• Boy/Girl Scout
  • Football Scout
  • Music or Film/TV talent scout
  • Scout (the bar in Shoreditch - https://www.scout.bar)
  • An old school pioneer on a horse.

Not exactly groundbreaking but Iā€™m a big fan of a triceratops.

Malinā€™s fave so far is a t-Rex which I guess is pretty standard too. We buy a Dino magazine now so Iā€™m re-learning and out answers are likely to change once weā€™re experts

2 Likes

I actually donā€™t think know either! Iā€™ll take a listen and report back.

Cutest in Manchester? I like 42nd Street charity building on Great Ancoats Street.

1 Like

Both good solid dinosaurs in fairness.

My favourite is also a T-Rex as well; you can see him here bonding with my rabbit:

5 Likes