DiSer AMAs #33: Bamnan

Hi bamnam,

If you could do any job (other than musician), what would it be?

wallet’s a fĂ„r too boring sensible answer so I’ll put you down as headphones, cheers

1 Like

hmm that’s a good question, really don’t know

maybe an actor, I’d probably be terrible but I would love to pretend to be someone else for a living.

1 Like

Hi @Bamnan :wave: :blush:

Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour did you dye it?

If you haven’t dyed your hair what colour would you dye it?

Also, have you ever worn leather trousers before?

2 Likes

ahahha what amazing questions!

1. no actually have never dyed it, I’m too boring/my hair is too great

2. would like maybe bright orange or something with white highlights

3)nope but I have been topless with a leather jacket on before

2 Likes

I can really picture you pulling off a pair of tight leather trousers.

This sounds so filth but I promise you it’s not intended this way. I just mean you’re a good looking man! I think you’d get away with it! Haha!!

2 Likes

very flattering I’m sure!

1 Like

When was the last time you used BluTac?

good question!

Was a couple of months ago sticking a fire alarm to the ceiling cos I’m too lazy/incompetent to use screws or whatever.

1 Like

Dear @Bamnan,

I would like to know what are your top 3 shop bought lagers please.

Best,
wr

Hi Bamnan!
When you get your spaceship what are you going to call it?
Aaaaand
 can you draw a crab?

1 Like

good question!

I’m going to discount any fancy stuff, I’m a man of simple tastes, so if we’re talking cans:

1. Budweiser
  2. Rep Stripe
  3. Heineken
1 Like

Hello again @bamnan

What’s the weirdest food concoction you’ve ever improvised when you haven’t had much in the cupboard?

1 Like

@Bamnan which planet are you going to visit in your spaceship?

1 Like

Woah this one has thrown me!

Should probably be named after a cool animal or something. I like the Japanese folklore about foxes being wise and magical so maybe The Kitsune. It would be orange with a white tail shaped wing thing, that would be cool!

I’ve never drawn a crab before, would be a bit creepy because they are really bleeergh looking but I reckon I could draw one in a pinc(h)er, get it hahahhaa!..:neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’m not much for weird concoctions will usually just grab a big bit of cheese. MMM cheese!

Did go through a phase of just drinking tabasco sauce straight from the bottle for supper when I was trying to lose weight though so maybe that.

1 Like

Venus of course because it’s the planet of love and love is the only worthwhile thing in the whole universe x

1 Like

hope I got this right
people can get really angry about beer choice!

Me again!

Which toe is your favourite toe?

1 Like

Hi DB!

Nothing specific springs to mind but thank you for asking that’s kind :slight_smile: