DiSer AMAs #8: elthamsmateowen

Hi @elthamsmateowen

Who was your favourite band/artist at the age of picks number between 10 and 20… 13?

Hello hello
Have you ever played office frisbee golf?

Hi Emo,

If you could be any other person in the world, who would it be and why?

My original answer was bleak asf so instead

Jesse Lacey because playing some of those Brand New songs live would just be such a thrill for me, personally [/cringe]

1 Like

Why thank you so much!

I own a purple suit and shoes that look oilslick black (so they have hintys of purple, green, yellow etc depending on the lighting/angle)

I also have a t shirt that is a galaxy scene with a cat holding pizza in one paw, and a taco in the other.

2 Likes

Love all cats and can’t choose! I hate that black cats actually have trouble getting adopted and love how cute and adorable my guy is. I do love the calico and tortoiseshell cats too but honestly all cats are wonderful <3

1 Like

Hi Emo,

When Chekhov’s Gun played in Dalston in the summer, I came to check you out and I was the only Disser who came (ffs you lot). You introduced me to your chums there so I wouldn’t be a billy no-mates, which was a lovely thing to do and I had a great time!

What was the last act of kindness you did/received?

1 Like

I am! how did you know…?

I play guitar and most things right handed though. Growing up I was ambidextrous until my teachers made me choose.

Oates I reckon.

Good question!

two weeks ago when I was sticking a little picture of my face inside the nespresso machine at work, so that when people opened it to load coffee my face was there with a speech bubble saying ‘Hi!’

4 Likes

I had exactly the same thing happen to me at the age of about 5 and a half. I chose right - still not entirely sure I shouldn’t have gone left. I do play pool/snooker left handed for some reason though - feels awkward playing right handed.

1 Like

Difficult - would have to really think about the impact on the environment I guess.

Would be incredible to see the massive majesty of a Diplodocus or Brontosaurus though, right?

1 Like

That is such a smooth response - 10/10 :heart:

1 Like

Hi SSF!

I’m already hungover most days, so would probably continue with that, especially as I don’t know to whom the pubes belong.

1 Like

13? fuck… probably Blink 182? no wait that would be maybe a touch early. Probably Green Day or the Offspring.

1 Like

I have not - please can you elaborate? Should I?

@elthamsmateowen how much memory does your phone have? How much is left?

1 Like

thank you for your answer

1 Like

@elthamsmateowen If you could make/change any one law what would it be?
Y’know like banning private property or making everyone where hats on thursdays

1 Like

Aww, hi m8!

I was so flattered and glad you came, thanks again - glad you enjoyed it.

Received - one of my team just brought me a flat white.
Given - I try to generally be as kind as possible day to day, I suppose the latest was running Brooke a nice bath when she was on her way home and I knew she’d had a shit day? Pretty standard behaviour I guess though

1 Like

Pterodactyl ain’t a dinosaur, pal

(don’t pretend you’re not impressed by how pedantic that is)

4 Likes