DiSer AMAs #9: twentynine

Hey 29, if you had to give up one forever which would it be - cycling, or eating meat?

1 Like

Respect the format.

2 Likes

Hiya twentynine :heart:

I have observed that you are a fan of your baths. So tell me, how do you take your baths?

1 Like

hi @anon67149139. is this now the cycling thread?

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Just got home. Gonna run over the shop, grab me a few beers then crack on with this. Love you all xxx

7 Likes

Dear @anon67149139,

what kind of beers will you be drinking?

1 Like

Just got back in, I bought cans of Kronenbourg xx

1 Like

Fucked it

2 Likes

Hello Eric IV! Big fan of your work.

My favourite pub is probably the Brewery Bar in Botley. That was where my Dad grew up and there and The Dolphin (now become a boring Greene King-esque chain eatery pub) were his and my mumā€™s local haunts during their courting phase. Not been in the BB for a couple o years, but guaranteed to always bump into someone who knows my old man and thatā€™s kinda cool.

2 Likes

Hello JI!

My Trigon RQC29 is probably my all time favourite, though I did have the pleasure of whipping round on a Trek Madone 9 BMC team edition once and it was a beaut. Currently Iā€™d give my left testicle for a Bianchi Oltre XR4. My dream bike always used to be the Cervelo S3, but in a really particular paint job - think it was 2014. Red frame with black seat tube. Then I saw an overweight Cat 4 race one at a local crit and it immediately became awful. Thanks for the question!

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Hello Aphex babes! Gosh, Iā€™m not sure. I picked 29 at the time because it was my squad number at my baseball team (Go Mustangs!) back in 2003 (?), was my cousionā€™s squad number at his football team, and my house number. Iā€™d probably go with something like 11235811. Fibonacci is cool.

1 Like

alright, maynard james keenan

1 Like

Hey Yuggy! Hope youā€™re kicking it real cool today! I do love a naan bread, and a big fan of lucozade (though not the fizzy stuff), but not sure Iā€™ve ever consumed them together. I might try it! Naan bread is well nice innit? If I go for an Indian I often find I order more than I can cope with then end up taking a doggy bag home of the main meal. Same goes for Poppadums. Donā€™t need a starter or a main, Iā€™ll just sit here and eat three dozen poppadums please.

When was the last time you used BluTac?

1 Like

Hey TTF! Thanks for that lift that one day, and sorry I was a twat to you a while back. Youā€™re a great bloke. Coffee. I love coffee-flavoured sweets. Minstrels are where itā€™s at though, always have a bag of those top tip into my popcorn at the cinema. Mmmm.

1 Like

Hey CCB! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen him score in the flesh, or at least I donā€™t remember anything that stands out. Itā€™s probably that one where he flicks it up then half-volley twatbastards it into the back of the next from about 30 yards. Was it against WImbledon?

1 Like

I adore fibonacci, but the next one is 13, budā€¦

1 Like

my word!

1 Like

This one!

1 Like