DiSers Map

holy shit. my geography is usually excellent but it turns out I thought Melbourne was where Adelaide is (probably thought it was a bit further west than that tbh) and that Sydney was where Melbourne actually is.

gonna blame this on my lack of interest in visiting the place (got some extremely hot takes on it)

1 Like

It is pretty warm down there

3 Likes

Well Sydney is both warm AND muggy. Terrible.

@TheBarbieMovie2023 I actually felt similar. In my head Melbourne and Adelaide are both pushed west further. I think it’s that I never really noticed that Victoria is just directly south of NSW and always thought it was a state to the west.

I still think the most horrific Aus fact is that Darwin at the top of Northern Territory is basically 42C all the time and pure hell but hey at least it’s on the coast so there’s all that beautiful sea to swim in. Except it’s full of salt-water crocodiles who’ll kill you in seconds. FUCK THAT.

It’s got a CD player
Player
Player
Player

2 Likes

@AQOS

I don’t like my symbol. And I don’t live in Tilney All Saints.

I’ll move myself back to King’s Lynn, no worries

Didn’t move you or change your pin :thinking:

Okay, well someone did. Apologies.

Aldershot? What the fuck mate. I bleed Surrey!

2 Likes

Ha okay, no worries :slight_smile:

have added myself - was sure there was someone else on here in or around Kingston? maybe they just worked there or something

Done

Just me and @anon73286315 in Brighton so far, must be a few more

1 Like

We got our kittens from a fosterer in Ruscombe if that is any help

The beer icon on Winchester :rofl:

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Drop one around Queens Park/Mt. Florida, Glasgow for me pls. (Away from the westenders)

1 Like

Him explaining to his mum(?) is probably one my favourite christmas moments.

2 Likes

Tbf I think crocodiles mostly grab on to and then drown their prey rather than ripping it to shreds so it’d take more than a few seconds for them to kill you.

Of course sometimes they do that spinny thing and tear your legs off too

I love crocodiles they’re mega

1 Like

i’ve added my work now too

@AQOS

1 Like

suck it