Disgusting Tuesday thread

At my parent’s, yeah. A dog called snatch

Morning DiS,

Been up since 5.30am, thanks to F (i dont mind though, she slept 6 hours :tada:). I am very tired now though. Had breakfast of greek yogurt with strawberries and some breakfast biscuits and coffee. Gonna make another coffee in a bit. Continuing my Fraiser challange!

Today is health visitor clinic for a weigh in for F, then first baby sign language class.

Weather is a bit grey and chilli out, but means its perfect weather for my favourite mustard converse sweater, which ive not wore since early pregnancy so silver linings eh :blush:

1 Like

We can only hope

We discovered these a bit late for The Child but she really enjoyed them.

1 Like

I didnt know if F would be a bit young (almost 11 weeks) but the lady said its suitable from any age, so im looking forward to it. Thats good to hear your little one enjoyed it too!

Morning all!

I’m taking part in a study on people with diabetes who’ve had Rona at the hospital today.

The plan for my morning is to record my Dissonance hour,take some stuff to the post office, collect contact lenses, find lunch and then let doctors steal my blood and piss in the afternoon.

I’m making the Dishoom black lentil daal for tea so I’ll post some pictures and you can all remember how much better it looked when ccb used to make it.

1 Like

The one we went to wasn’t vastly different from any of the singing and and story sessions that are offered round here but it was good fun.

1 Like

Ah cool! I have a feeling thats what this will be like. It’s at the same nursery/ran by the same lady where we do baby massage and yoga. Looking forward to it.:blush:

1 Like

Got a late start for work cause the oven cleaning man is here. Then some Italian beer people are visiting the brewery and later I think we’re going to see the baby. That’s about it for Tuesday.

Got this in my head to the tune of Macho Man

4 Likes

morning troops. i need to go to canada ASAP, so going to drop the bombshell on my team and line manager.

My gf is going to a gig on Friday with her friend and her friend’s bf is picking her up but wants to get picked up from here and i’m kinda dreading it due to the squalor but cba cleaning/tidying for someone who’s gonna be here for like 20mins. Real dilemma.

1 Like

Just liked three of epimer’s posts on the trot, that really is disgusting.

Dunno how the cat makes such a mess in the living room in the two hour window between me coming down and feeding her and then actually getting out of bed myself ffs.

Hopefully my cress will arrive today. Then a bit of a depressing afternoon, but a nice free evening. Might go for a walk and say hello to the ducks if the weather is nice but I doubt it will be unfortunately.

1 Like

Eat some fibre ffs

4 Likes

FOUR

1 Like

Glad this is sorted now. You can always text me for things like this.

1 Like

Thanks. Appreciate it. Think i get self conscious of asking people directly so for some reason decide the wide net approach is better when it isnt!

Ill bare that in mind next time :smile:

1 Like

:hugs:

I’ve had to de-squalor my place just for the neighbour to pop in twice to feed the cat. Next time I might ask her to wear those blinkers like horses do

2 Likes

Morning all. Dreadful weather for July isn’t it?