Dishwashers

Love that song. Live version from Glastonbury 2003 on the Sumday bonus disc is brilliant.

1 Like

Never heard that version. Will have to see if it’s on Spotify

It isn’t unfortunately, I got a torrent of the second disc years ago. Must buy it on Discogs. There’s video of the set on YouTube, cracking performance.

1 Like

Hi marckee

:+1:

had one of these bad boys in my last house. did the job with no fuss and very reliable.

1 Like

Reminds me of when I sold white goods for a living and made some terrible joke about ‘boshing for Bosch’ (dishwasher) Jamie Oliver style and was met with blank stares

Should note that my current flat has a Beko and it’s a conniving little bugger

We got three years out of the piece of shit that was here. Pretty wank though.

The guy couldn’t fit it today as the flue delivery was held up in the snow. Pretty grateful really as the whole family is stuck at home and could do with some heating and no hole in the wall for the rest of the day.

DIY job mate.

Get cracking.

What can I make a flue out of? Rolled up magazine?

well he can fit that later when it arrives. and tidy up anything you’ve left outstanding. he’ll be glad you’ve made a head start.

flue looks non-essential to me.

thought this was rediculous but then realised my parents technically have two dishwashers, they have this which is quite cool because normally it’s just two of them but then they do host quite a bit/big family dinners etc.

We’ve gone with a Bosch and paid for AO to install it cos it was £20 with another £15 to recycle the old one. Can’t wait to have it, basically given up with the old one and with a family of four it’s just a nightmare trying to handwash everything. The Miele ones had a lot of good sounding features and reviews but at over £1,000 for an inbuild one that’s crazy money

1 Like