Disintegration State - new Lowering

Just listened through for the first time in a while. Mad proud of this one - got some really talented folks on board :fire:

4 Likes

Every time I see the title of @Twinkletoes’ remix of ‘Zoner II’, I think “how-diddly-ho, zonereenos!”

5 Likes

Monday bump

Mmoonnddaayy bbuummpp (Mute Branches drone remix)

1 Like

Thought this was really well done, great contributions from all. What a year for the label, keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Thanks buddy! :+1:

1 Like

Listening now - quite ‘dank’ isn’t it!

1 Like

Well good as well obviously!

1 Like

think I might listen to this tonight in the bath :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1st or 2nd bath?

1 Like

only 1 today, so it’ll be an extra special treat!

1 Like

really enjoyed this, the atmosphere is palpable!

Love the evil intensity of the Leg Pop remix and the propulsive yet chaotic funk groove of Throwing Hexes.

Well done everybody :heart:

4 Likes

New album on the way folks! Bandcamp pre-order now up and running, out 18th October.

adventsong.bandcamp.com/album/indaco

Obviously biased but feel like this is a big step up from my first record. Excited for you all to hear it!

13 Likes

New song also up on Soundcloud!

Not sure why this won’t embed but hey ho

4 Likes

Love this track

3 Likes

i wanna learn how to make a bassline sound that good, heavy without overwhelming.

i love it. sun just came out while listening and i’m :ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Benny16 cheers guys! Think I lucked out with that bass sound, that bassline was the first thing I wrote for the whole record and it all spun out from there. Shout out to @McGarnagle for the wicked mastering and hitting that sweet spot :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Can confirm that this whole record is absolutely mint!

6 Likes

@escutcheon has just premiered another brand new track, “Abyssal Skies”, on his show! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

It’s a cracking show as usual, so would absolutely recommend if you’re not already a listener :+1:

6 Likes

I can confirm this confirmation. :ok_hand::+1::heart::clap::call_me_hand:

2 Likes