Disintegration State - Ghost Halo - cielo 1.

All 3 available tracks sound incredible! Really excited for these

3 Likes

The silly baby stuff is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:

love it

5 Likes

Also, very happy to be on board of course :slight_smile:
Howdy fellow lablemates

⠀ ⠀ ⠀
:wave:

7 Likes

Ah thanks. I don’t think I’ve ever lost my sense of perspective quite as much as I did on this. @TVDenimChap and @McGarnagle were hugely helpful with feedback :pray:

5 Likes

it sounds bonkers, Yeah Yeah is quite ‘come to daddy for some drukqs’

3 Likes

by the way, if I don’t get quarter of a million facebook streams in Argentina I’ll be very disappointed

4 Likes

:grinning: ‘Yeah Yeah’ is the most satisfyingly silly thing I’ve made

It’s all over the place stylistically - made some cries into drones on one track, then the closer features a lo-fi duet banger (first time my voice has been on record!)

6 Likes

God I cannot wait for The Silly Baby LP :smiley:
You went and made me buy a cassette! A cassette!
That really is silly. I don’t have a cassette player!

4 Likes

:grinning: think it’ll be up your street musically
Cassette culture means I now own a Walkman and a dual cassette deck…

4 Likes

Eventually, when I’m living somewhere that has the room, I’ll be building a classic 80s/90s style audio component stack with some fantastic gear I’ve been hoarding at my dad’s place. Dual cassette decks will feature. And a record player. My days of being a CD purist are numbered…

2 Likes

Pretty excited for Silly Baby LP, artwork for the cassette is absolutely brilliant (kids make the best art, this is an opinion I stand by always)

2 Likes

Just got played on Irish radio by your Cian Ó Cíobháin fella

World exclusive of ‘6000 …cash’

Also, the guest mix of Kush Jones RinseFM show this weekend kicked off with my Silver Threaded Crystal Beads track

decent start to the week

10 Likes

Congrats man - your stuff deserves a proper audience

2 Likes

cheers

it’s quite weird that these are two vastly different audiences though, and that the retweets are criss-crossing each other in my notifications… but I’ll take it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great great tracks

Thanks man

feels nice (and a bit surreal) that the woozy ambient stuff is on the Irish airwaves while the skittery dance stuff has reached the next-hype Jamaican DJ world :+1:

2 Likes

When I saw Kush’s tweets and saw the track at the top I was very amazed to see the cross over. Wonderful stuff.

Now I hear a certain Scottish podcast er is going to play a track of yours soon… :joy::joy::joy::heart::arrow_forward:

2 Likes

Which track are you gonna play?

1 Like

taps nose

xanthe acid youth tickles my The Field itch hugely btw

Good choice (I think that one is my favourite one on this release)

1 Like