Disintegration State - new Lowering

Cheers buddy! :heart:

2 Likes

I feel lucky that I grabbed the last one!

1 Like

Finally listening to the Silly Baby LP! I’ve been listening to loads of moody atmospheric stuff while writing lately, so wanted to save the inevitable wholesomeness for its own time.

Love how much personality there is to it - both from you and, ofc, the Silly Baby

3 Likes

I like how for extra privacy, the play symbol on the Bandcamp embed obscures the silly baby

Bandcamp really are a GBOL

4 Likes

Just put up pre-orders for this Friday’s MueseuM release from @Kallgeese and his Cork collaborator. Sprawling improv with some arty packaging for the cassette.

12 Likes

Have to say that @Twinkletoes and @McGarnagle knocked it out of the park here between the design and mastering. Incredible work from both.

7 Likes

Looks really cool!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Now here’s a phenomenal promo tool for anyone who has the time

1 Like

Kind words in Electronic Sound magazine

14 Likes

Nice!

Also

10 Likes

I’m sorry who are you again? :wink:

1 Like

I’m the guy on the floor in the pool of blood I think.

6 Likes

Really enjoyed this on Friday @Kallgeese, the title track in particular. The closer was very good (and intense!) too.

I can’t promise that I didn’tnod throughout

1 Like

New one from @Kallgeese and his pal as MueseuM just came out!

Sprawling improv - you can almost feel yourself in a studio in Cork twiddling synth knobs

9 Likes

Can’t believe you’ve called them that.

6 Likes

Good News - Woke up to a notification that Xanthe Acid Youth had been played on 6Music again
Slightly less good news - It was just a repeat of the Nemone show from a month ago

4 Likes

Unreal! Delighted you enjoyed it!

1 Like

We’ve been called worse.

3 Likes

I love track 5

Appropriately cavernous environments and explorations