Disintegration State - new Ghost Halo 😍

chat
music
susanalbumparty

The ambassador’s reception* of record labels! :grin:

*Probably should have posted that in the “outdated cultural references” thread…

2 Likes

Gotta have records to tour* with!

*play two shows

2 Likes

Sadly I’m probably not going to be able to make the Manchester night now after some absolute parsnip (me) wrote our car off last night. It was a bit of a decadent expense as it was but with that surprise cash-hole opening up it’s probably not doable now. Harsh times.

0 Likes

Ah mate I’m so sorry to hear this. Hope you’re doing ok.

4 Likes

Thanks mate. I’m alright, thankfully the consequences are just a lot of hassle and expense. Could have been much worse.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok mate. We’ll miss you being there, but just pleased you’re not hurt!

4 Likes

Lovely words on the upcoming Lowering album from the venerable Electro Review.

4 Likes

More lovely words about the upcoming Lowering album!

2 Likes

New album from Lowering (@McGarnagle) out today! Sleep In Perpetual Storm is a masterpiece of ambience and drone to drown in. Beautiful but often unsettling with occasional melodies twinkling above the waves of harmonics. Drukkna, in particular, makes for a monumental centrepiece - the sound of an ocean rising to swallow everything.

Available on Bandcamp as a beautiful CD or on the usual streaming services.

9 Likes

Hey gang. Will I be able to get a ticket on the door on Saturday? Hoping to come but have a long run in the morning and sometimes it just completely does me in for the rest of the day. Hopefully will be able to drag myself to sheffield station and get over to see you all though

1 Like

Yep for sure!

0 Likes

Cool. Will hope to see you there :+1:

1 Like

Do it do it do it

1 Like

@AphexTwinkletoes and I sat down for a chat with the legendary @andyvine about a week ago and now our chat has been published by God Is In The TV.

15 Likes

:wave:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

had to edit out a lot of gushing about basically everyone because of word counts (which i went over anyway but my editor didnt spot) but suffice it to say, if you were on the sampler or have been released since all three of us love you very much

6 Likes

I’m extra super pleased that the nice words about my stuff made it in then! It was lovely to read.

Great piece you amazing folk you.

1 Like

oh man there was a lot of stuff about your EP that i had to chop, srs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can we have the unedited version here?

4 Likes