Disintegration State - new Ghost Halo

think I might listen to this tonight in the bath :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1st or 2nd bath?

1 Like

only 1 today, so it’ll be an extra special treat!

1 Like

really enjoyed this, the atmosphere is palpable!

Love the evil intensity of the Leg Pop remix and the propulsive yet chaotic funk groove of Throwing Hexes.

Well done everybody :heart:

4 Likes

New album on the way folks! Bandcamp pre-order now up and running, out 18th October.

Obviously biased but feel like this is a big step up from my first record. Excited for you all to hear it!

13 Likes

New song also up on Soundcloud!

https://soundcloud.com/adventsong/azured

Not sure why this won’t embed but hey ho

4 Likes

Love this track

3 Likes

i wanna learn how to make a bassline sound that good, heavy without overwhelming.

i love it. sun just came out while listening and i’m :ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Benny16 cheers guys! Think I lucked out with that bass sound, that bassline was the first thing I wrote for the whole record and it all spun out from there. Shout out to @McGarnagle for the wicked mastering and hitting that sweet spot :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Can confirm that this whole record is absolutely mint!

6 Likes

@sheeldz has just premiered another brand new track, “Abyssal Skies”, on his show! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

It’s a cracking show as usual, so would absolutely recommend if you’re not already a listener :+1:

6 Likes

I can confirm this confirmation. :ok_hand::+1::heart::clap::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You should absolutely still listen to the show, but the new track is now also up on Soundcloud :+1:

Really chuffed with how this one came out!

1 Like

Put a new track out yesterday! Last one before the record comes out. This is a faster one, basically the result of my brain shouting “WRITE A SONG ABOVE 130BPM YOU COWARD” at me for half a year

3 Likes

Empathise strong with this thought process

Dont know why I’m such a chicken

1 Like

Hello friends!! Super happy to announce that volume 3 of the Disintegrated Discoteque will be in Cambridge on Saturday the 23rd of November!! It’s a free show at Relevant Records with me (Jacob Nico), @Elights (Sunbane), @manches-brute (Mute Branches) and my new ambient duo Cryptic Dorks, which is basically just a pub quiz team that got out of hand. The venue’s a really nice cafe/record shop so it should be a super lovely and intimate evening of horrible noise.

Here’s a little poster:

It’s also worth mentioning for those of you outside Cambridge but relatively close that this is a pretty doable gig to travel for - we start around 7 and have to be finished by 10. The venue’s only a 10/15 minute walk to the station so you can easily make the last train. There are a lot of good pubs nearby I can recommend if people want to hang out before/after too!

Hope to see some of you there!! x

8 Likes

And dont just take our word for it

9 Likes

Happy release day everyone! Indaco is now out in full everywhere. I’m about to spam a bunch of threads, so sorry in advance.

8 Likes

Ambient techno heads, get this in yer ears!

5 Likes

Planning to check this out tonight, I reckon!

1 Like