Disintegration State - new Lowering

Do you want the stems, would be cool to hear it remixed (warning, there may be quite a few)

1 Like

Yes!

Awesome. I’ll rip down the stems over the weekend at some point and get them across.to.you. happy for anyone else reading to have a go too.

1 Like

(if you wanted a remix EP sorting out or something like that, I am another person who’d be interested in stemss)

3 Likes

They would be amazing, if there’s enough people interested. Hell, even if there are just two it would be great.

Me three!

1 Like

I’ll furnish some remix why not

1 Like

@Twinkletoes
@anon18868718
@TVDenimChap
@manches

Here be stems… 5Gb in a zip file - 29 10 minute long .aiffs (around 13Gb uncompressed). Some only have a few secs of sound in them, but having them the same length should make it fairly straightforward to re-assemble. I’ve removed any sidechaining to give you the original sounds to work with.

Happy remixing - really excited to have you all involved in this.

5 Likes

Bit late to the party here but I’m interested in joining in if that’s cool.

1 Like

Cripes on toast! I’ll get downloading this evening, I reckon!

Definitely. The more the merrier. I’ve spent so long on it that I can’t really bear the thought of doing one myself, so entirely dependant on the rest of you to make this happen!

1 Like

Downloading the stems now!

Also, I’m finally listening to the album and I’m getting some nice SYRO vibes!

1 Like

@Twinkletoes
@anon18868718
@TVDenimChap
@manches

(or anyone else)

If you guys haven’t downloaded the stems yet, I think they’re available until 6/10/18. If this is goes ahead, I’ll put together a video for the original version to promote the EP before it comes out.

2 Likes

I’ve grabbed them, thanks. Hoping to tuck into them at the weekend.

1 Like

Fellow artistes, what do I do when I think my project’s finished?

Things I can think of:

• Ping the sounds to @McGarnagle
  • Do some artwork - anyone got the template kicking about? Guess I’ll sneak some sort of design software, what’s everyone found easiest?
  • Set up a bandcamp page? Assume I need to connect it to the label somehow.
  • Write some kind of promo blurb
1 Like

All of the above!

Once you have a bandcamp set up, we’ll invite you to connect it to the label.

Looking forward to hearing what has become of Qaptain Qoulshed!

2 Likes

I found InDesign pretty easy to (cough) obtain and get to grips with.

1 Like

i started downloading them, i actually dont have a DAW at the mo so idk what ill be able to do with them but we’ll see! might start a thread

1 Like

I snagged these over the weekend :ok_hand: Gonna finally put my own project to bed tonight and then do a remix victory lap.

2 Likes

Ya i will be working on them at the weekend