Disintegration State - new Lowering

Didn’t realise it classed Is All as an album though. Silly spotify.

4 tracks and 31 mins? That’s an album.
6 tracks and 44 mins? EP mate.

That’s universally accepted that is.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Apologies for the grotty brown envelope - I did order some nice cardboard mailers but they didn’t blummin’ turn up.

1 Like

IT’S LIKE RAAAAIIIIEEEEEAAAAAN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

4 Likes

Can you guys stop releasing music, I keep putting tracks on the pod and I’d like to play more Boards of Canada.

This is a joke.

8 Likes

Sorry man but between @Twinkletoes and @Bamnan I think we’re close to releasing stuff bi-hourly in 2019 :wink:

5 Likes

I only have 1.75 albums ready to go right now…

3 Likes

Well I expect that to at least triple over xmas. And if my calculations are correct Bam’s due to wake up and decide to record another masterpiece any day now.

3 Likes

I have the cassette of the new MueseuM release on my shelf at home…

3 Likes

Negating Time in Tlon is such a banger!

4 Likes

I’ll shelve Mute Branches - “500,000 Side-Length Dronetastic Power Ballad Anthem Bangers Unplugged” then

4 Likes

Hurrah!

10 Likes

What a handsome bunch :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I didn’t think I’d ever make a banger. This is a proud moment for me.

2 Likes

Chilling out after school to cinder and bone. Thoughts -

Initially read the title as cider and bone which would have been A VERY different record.

The first track gave me flashbacks to playground duty. Cheers for that.

Thereafter it’s been wonderful. Having enough space to get lost in but enough going on for it not to get stale is such a tricky thing to pull off on a record like this and you manage it wonderfully.

3 Likes

Haha! Sorry man - I was trying to recreate the memory of waking up at noon after a heavy night on red wine when there were kids playing out in the field across from my flat. That feeling of being completely out of step with a world drifting on by without you. As you do.

Thanks for the kind words, the reception it’s got on here has been incredibly heartwarming.

3 Likes

I have only one fully functioning ear but the right channel is sounding fierce so far, @colossalhorse

1 Like

It’s reminding me a bit of break times during my old primary school days, during a grey day. There was a weird shipping container that was always cool to hide round the back of

4 Likes

I suggest listening on headphones all the way through, then swapping the right and left headphones over and re-listening. That will give you the full VFoS experience.

3 Likes