Disintegration State - new Lowering

Lovely words on the upcoming Lowering album from the venerable Electro Review.

4 Likes

More lovely words about the upcoming Lowering album!

2 Likes

New album from Lowering (@McGarnagle) out today! Sleep In Perpetual Storm is a masterpiece of ambience and drone to drown in. Beautiful but often unsettling with occasional melodies twinkling above the waves of harmonics. Drukkna, in particular, makes for a monumental centrepiece - the sound of an ocean rising to swallow everything.

Available on Bandcamp as a beautiful CD or on the usual streaming services.

9 Likes

Hey gang. Will I be able to get a ticket on the door on Saturday? Hoping to come but have a long run in the morning and sometimes it just completely does me in for the rest of the day. Hopefully will be able to drag myself to sheffield station and get over to see you all though

1 Like

Yep for sure!

Cool. Will hope to see you there :+1:

1 Like

Do it do it do it

1 Like

@Twinkletoes and I sat down for a chat with the legendary @andyvine about a week ago and now our chat has been published by God Is In The TV.

15 Likes

:wave:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

had to edit out a lot of gushing about basically everyone because of word counts (which i went over anyway but my editor didnt spot) but suffice it to say, if you were on the sampler or have been released since all three of us love you very much

6 Likes

I’m extra super pleased that the nice words about my stuff made it in then! It was lovely to read.

Great piece you amazing folk you.

1 Like

oh man there was a lot of stuff about your EP that i had to chop, srs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can we have the unedited version here?

4 Likes

:grinning:

Aww you guys :heart:

1 Like

nice one @andyvine

5 Likes

idk how i would post it? we did it through PMs on here so its pretty unweildy :smiley:

RELEASE THE FILES VINE!

2 Likes

I’d be worried about releasing the files because there may have been one or two people on the label who weren’t mentioned in the discussion, and that would be disappointing for them.

Though they shouldn’t feel bad because we genuinely think everyone’s brilliant and we love them even if for whatever reason we didn’t mention them in the chat.

5 Likes

I just wanted to yell RELEASE THE FILES tbh. That’s entirely reasonable.

2 Likes