Disintegration State - new Lowering

did the DM thread get deleted in the DM purge? this will be of interest to some here anyway

2 Likes

There was a DM purge?

sort of

a lot of people asked for their DMs to be deleted, but given i started the latest DisState thread i wouldn’t have expected it to go if one of us asked for our DMs to be zapped (apart from me, i guess, but i didn’t)

I see.

Maybe we should have one for the people who don’t mind and are happy to use them?

2 Likes

I’ve sent mine in :smiley:

• i’m in
  • no thanks

0 voters

Does this new DM thread exist yet?

(Need to summon the Dis State hivemind’s help if anyone fancies listening to some new music and checking my mixing isn’t atrocious as per this thread)

1 Like

I was about to ask this for a friend who goes to a different school and has a new album ready

6 Likes

060a691d5702b6257444f0777b5b47011245d513_2_240x240

6 Likes

Done. Have only added those who assented in the poll. Happy to add more denizens if they let me know

5 Likes

Add me too please!

1 Like

Me as well please.

1 Like

And @McGarnagle has that worked? Can you see the previous messages?

Yes and yes. Thanks!

1 Like

Have messaged Bam, in case he hasn’t spotted. Will add him if he is comfortable with it.

can i join, i am nice

1 Like

Can someone add me, currently recording stuff for MueseuM album VI.

This post paid for by PROF$.

2 Likes

Hello folks. In my ongoing mission to overthink everything as much as possible, doing a spot of #marketresearch and made a survey to find out a bit more about how people want to engage with my music (and if Bandcamp Subscription is something people are interested in).

If anyone’s got a spare 5 minutes I’d greatly appreciate any responses. There are some download codes up for grabs for anyone that fills it out :pray:

Also if any questions aren’t clear or the survey sucks let me know

Thanks everyone who filled in the form :pray:

A few of you were interested in the Bandcamp Subscription platform so I’ve gone ahead and launched it :tada:

(If anyone’s interested but the minimum fee is too much just drop me a DM and I’ll lower it, never know where to pitch these things)

I’ll stop hijacking this thread now, thx