Disintegration State - new Lowering

TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE

The artwork isn’t as fancy as your tape, but the cassette is shiny, which is nice.

2 Likes

Blimey. This looks great. I’m gonna get the CD and when we finally have the living room back it’ll be the first thing I whack on the stereo I reckon. Well done lads. I probably don’t even have to listen to it to tell you it’s amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

my artwork was ridiculous. never again :scream:

2 Likes

Great work all, have the cd ordered, can’t wait to give it a listen! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oooo my copy just came through the letterbox :smiley:

2 Likes

This is incredible work everyone, well done! The cd looks amazing.

1 Like

Postman has been. This is fucking beautiful. The handwritten note was a lovely touch too. Thanks!

I meant to say earlier, but I’m loving the design aesthetic for the label. The ‘uniformity’ of it kind of brings to mind early 4AD or Factory.

4 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Was a proper team effort on the design. So many good ideas which spiraled into this lovely aesthetic

A bit overwhelmed by the responses from everyone. There’s too many of you to @ but just you that I’m incredibly grateful for everyone giving this their time and, in many cases, hard-earned cash.

3 Likes

I placed the order for the CD and then saw the postman walking outside the house. I was wondering if I was about to praise you guys for absurdly good service for a minute there.

2 Likes

My mum’s copy has arrived :smiley: Great message @McGarnagle

2 Likes

Well done everyone, this is an amazing project and a testament to how great this community can be. I wish I could have contributed in some small way, but I just don’t have the talent. I’ll be downloading to listen on a long coach journey tonight though.

DiS, a GBOL.

2 Likes

also listened to Journeys this morning

Destinations is for this evening / night

constructing

narrative

4 Likes

You’ve nailed what I wanted to say.

1 Like

@sean

Love your website :heart:

7 Likes

Gah, the Veins Full Of Static record is so good!

Also, just to reiterate lest it got lost in my opening essay: WE HAVE AN IDM ALBUM NEXT FRIDAY FROM @Bamnan

8 Likes

Guessed that must have been your mum or your sister!

You’ve got a very supportive family! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well deduced!

MY COPY JUST ARRIVED

2 Likes

Just ordered mine last night well done to everyone involved! :grin:

1 Like

this is now the friday selfie with the disintegration state sampler thread

(oh wait i was beaten to it)

1 Like