Disintegration State - new Lowering

I’m listening to it now, it’s absolutely gorgeous! Excellent work M_B!

3 Likes

ooh been looking forward to this one, loved Fake Real Warm

3 Likes

gutterclog economics is a lovely wonky thing, those bleeps and bloops tripping over the drums. into this

4 Likes

zoner ii is delicious :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I haven’t posted in here in a while. Don’t know why. Just wanted to pop in and say that Notanymore has been on heavy rotation in this house. It really is very, very good @manches

11 Likes

I’d say this really positive feedback has been my favourite bit of today but the office dog barked at a fire alarm test so it’s actually a very close second.

13 Likes

Adding to the appreciation of the Veins Full of Static record over here :+1:

7 Likes

MB, listened to the record probably 2-3 times already. Brilliant stuff, great release to start the year for Disintegration State!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

By all means add away my friend. Don’t be shy: feel free to really add that appreciation.

(Thank you!)

5 Likes

Good, because I’m going to pile the appreciation on! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lovely words from Electro Review on my upcoming album :relaxed: Much like with the MB review, great how they’ve connected with the themes behind the music.

Releases on Friday - CDs can be pre-ordered on Bandcamp should you so desire.

9 Likes

Release day for the new album by… me. Dystopian IDM and electronica. Can’t comment on the quality of the music beyond the fact that I made it because I liked how it sounded :slight_smile:

Got a limited run of lovely CDs available on Bandcamp as well should you so desire.

10 Likes

Only just started listening, but I love how chaotic ‘Disco Robot’ is - different bits jumping out at me and all that

1 Like

a very rare occasion of actually being able to listen to a DiS State release uninterrupted (I hope) on the day of its release

my do a first listen review or ‘liveblog’ of it here later on if anyone wants that?

3 Likes

might* not my of course

1 Like

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all want this.

3 Likes

big up yrselves

9 Likes

A new job and a new album - not a bad 24 hours for ol’ Aphex, eh? :smiley:

I’ve not had a cheeky listen to this one ahead of release; I thought I’d save it for a Friday treat. Looking forward to digging into it once I’m done with this run of shitty meetings.

1 Like

The Creation of Ends, maaaaaaaaaaaannn

Intensity intensifies

1 Like