For a second I thought there’d been some very huge Bammer news that I’d missed

4 Likes

well I kinda look like Richard D James when I have my ponytail going apparently

2 Likes

Come on you (redacted), let’s have some Bamnan acid

6 Likes

this is brilliant

1 Like

Edit: Whoops! Meant for the private dis state chat!

1 Like

Are any of you label people Leader level? If so you can adjust the thread title and do maybe keep it up to date with whatever the latest release etc is being discussed when adding content.

If no label guys are leaders then I can make some. I assume it’s @McGarnagle and @Twinkletoes for sure but no idea who else is involved.

2 Likes

That’d be ace, cheers Theo!

I don’t think any of us are “leader” level. If you could make @Twinkletoes and I leaders that’d be a big help and a great start!

3 Likes

Okay sure, done

2 Likes

10 Likes

:ghost:
Our halloween album is now on the spotify and other streaming services. Spooky tunes!

8 Likes

WOW would definitely watch a feature length version of this ^^^ - Absolutely awesome track’n’visuals!

4 Likes

Holy spaceman! We’ve just put out an album of space-jazz-tronica by @Gert. This is one I’ve been excited about for a while and it’s a proper cosmic journey of warm synths and bubbling rhythms as he soundtracks the adventures of Qaptain Qoulshed.

Also, check out his incredible stop-motion video if you haven’t already

9 Likes

Looking forward to hearing the whole thing later today. That video is so ridiculously charming.

1 Like

Really enjoying this - it makes space travel seem like a really chilled, lovely time. I think I’m gonna fire up Elite:Dangerous and listen to it while pottering about between the stars. Which might sound like faint praise but I really bloody love doing that and I reckon this will make an ideal soundtrack.

7 Likes

What I really love about this record is just how much @Gert is totally out doing his own thing. There’s so many brilliant songwriting, melodic and production touches and it all adds up to a really warm, welcoming and totally unique vibe.

And the synth on Quietude is the squelchiest, squishiest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Super gooey.

6 Likes

Totally agree. Really unique sound (vs our pastiches of drone and IDM) bursting with little ideas and flourishes.

1 Like

Saturday bump! Spacejazztronica released yesterday on the label.

2 Likes

would love to bang some shrooms and watch this video

3 Likes

@gert really enjoyed the album, brilliant addition to a fine tradition of singular space odyssey albums, perhaps my favourite subtype of record. Lovely melodies and immersive aesthetic :+1:

6 Likes

looking forward to soundtracking tonight’s bath with this later :slight_smile:

1 Like