Disintegration State - new Lowering

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You’re my hero

2 Likes

You’re a good man Vine, a damn good man.

5 Likes

I probably put this in the wrong thread in the first place:

2 Likes

gonna do this after lunch

wish DiS still had nested replies though, wanna do it track by track as separate posts rather than the whole thing in one big block

3 Likes

So, I’m lying on my bed, headphones on, laptop on my knees, looking out over the snowy wastes of North East Stockholm - a scene not too dissimilar to “We’re all Human”'s cover art

…pressing play…

8 Likes

gonna listen on my walk home!

1 Like

MORAL JUGGERNAUT

No soft and snowy start this

Fists of fudgy 303s being slammed down over a distorted beat, slow crystal pads creeping over the machine fury, dual melodies in call and response high and low tones.

the fury subsides momentarily before crashing back in, more long languid melodies come stretching & sliding in over the incessant physical backdrop like a bucket of shiny worms slowly poured over a Mecano building site

…and then it fades

4 Likes

sacked off delaying, put it on at work. nice view of leeds on a cold day. can never resist doing an impression of that “doing doing doing” synth squelch when i hear it. like how it goes apeshit, them whizzing synths. a 10 from me

1 Like

Someone has just signed themselves up for PR duty

2 Likes

i gave you fkn poetry here

6 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

DISCO ROBOT

a fade in, wobbly lfo pads over a now light industrial hammering, giving way to bottom end

tubluar sounds moving across the audio field. A polite cacophony of portamento lead lines competing for centre stage, splintering left and right. In slightly confused dance of flashing diodes and whirring motors I see the robot has maybe had a few oils too many to pull of any smart moves but is definitely having the time of his life …

2 Likes

THE ILLUSION OF FREE WILL

…bell like arpeggios in alternating octaves ping ponging through a major-minor progression and

oh, that’s it

1 Like

By the way @Twinkletoes is Disco Robot a tribute to our very own @discobot?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

family friendly crypto currency :heart_eyes: the drum programming on these tracks is so good.

1 Like

Shush. I was talking about you, not to you.

2 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2-3 tracks, interlude, 2-3 tracks, interlude…

Ha! Hadn’t even occurred to me. Just thought a robot would enjoy boogieing in 7/8

Cheers buddy! This is my favourite break I’ve programmed. Basically an attempt to sound a bit like @McGarnagle on Ergonomicon!

2 Likes