Disintegration State plays live - Feb 16th - Manchester - Peer Hat - MME Meat

Jaggity jag jag jag

We’re looking at putting on a night of live performances interspersed with a bit of Dis State DJing on Feb 2nd at the Eagle Inn in Manchester on Saturday Feb 2nd 2k19. Looking to gauge a bit of DiS interest (opposite of disinterest) before we commit.

So… Manchester Feb 2nd Eagle Inn

• disINtegration state
  • maybe

0 voters

May do a London date at some point as well, but that’s proving harder to organise right now.

5 Likes

Great that you’ve not automatically done this in London, btw.

Top lads.

31 Likes

If this goes well it could be the prelude for a full Dis State UK & Ireland Tour.

Ogdenville

Disintegration State of the Nation Tour

16 Likes

No Devon on this map?!? There are some top notch village halls around this way I’ll have you know, and some of the roads even have them white lines down the middle.

4 Likes

Campfire beach gig!

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

Ogdenville

15 Likes

yes! eagle inn is lovely but it’s in salford

3 Likes

Still inside the ring road! just…

2 Likes

meat?

4 Likes

Meat indeed! Looking forward to seeing the Manchester lot in person

4 Likes

If you want any help with a London gig (venues, promoters) etc, give me a shout.

1 Like

Shout

Yeah, would love your input - Cafe Oto? Or is that a bit aspirational?

If you need some Big Lads, Hard Lads on the door me and Steddy Daz will come down and do it for £125 each + beers.

11 Likes

Yes! Definitely coming to this as it’s been ages since I’ve seen any of the MME

MMEAT

3 Likes

If it helps, the White Hart in New Cross Gate might be an apt venue for putting on electronic-y shows as they already do this. In case you don’t already have some ideas for London venues. :+1:

2 Likes

:muscle: cheers - will take a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please hook us up - we’re penciled in for the Eagle but not set in stone

1 Like

Also I have room for up to 5 people to stay at mine if you don’t mind sharing a double bed, sharing a blow up mattress and a sofa.

2 Likes

Would 100% go to a Glasgow show m8s

5 Likes

Would do my best to come to a London date, unlikely I’d be able to make it up to Manchester as much as I would love to go up there for it.

1 Like