🎅 🎄 DiSmas Secret Santa III: OPENING THREAD 🎁 🎅

:wave:

1 Like

Ok, I have managed to open mine at last!

The cycle map is bloody brilliant, I only had an out of date Basildon Borough map which was restricting me a bit, now I can plan out a bit further! (plus y’know, maps are always cool). I haven’t had a chance to look properly at the book but it will be next in my reading pile definitely. The sleep mask will be perfect for when I need a bit of sensory deprivation and the socks, oh wow the socks! They also double as sock puppets so me and R are having a bit of fun with them :grinning:

Looking forward to my hot chocolate with marshmallows too, a Christmas eve treat I yhi k :yum:

32 Likes

are the mints are face towels in reference to something? because i’m not getting that at all

is it a cricket thing?

Thanks, man. That’s some inspired (and witty) stuff there! Hugely appreciated :+1::heart_eyes:

was thinking the same

2 Likes

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/hows-your-love-life-dis/6813/4340

8 Likes

:see_no_evil:

of course! can’t believe i forgot that

it was the greatest post of all time

1 Like

I forgot to guess!

@laelfy?

Those maps are so good for highlighting cycling friendly routes

1 Like

I would love to have been behind such a great array of gifts but alas it was not me.

I guessed because you saying about your Santee posting in the thread! I am definitely thinking female… Or not… Or yes… Argh…

@plasticniki?

Can’t wait to plan my first out of town route! :grin:

Just be mindful, I’m sure they do stipulate, but they also include off road trails on those maps.

1 Like

ERE WE GO

Thought it was quite weighty…

Beer!! How did you know? :smiley:

And some origami post its. I’ll be folding like FL in no time. Oh my god I can do passive aggressive origami that’s absolutely excellent. Thank you very much :blush:

The beers are all Yorkshire, I guess that’s my lead. It’s not @nemrac’s handwriting… and I have no idea who else is from there or there abouts :grimacing: I’ve got nothing! Thank you though santa whoever you are!!!

16 Likes

nope, mine’s already been done

Maybe Santa used different handwriting to throw you off the scent, just a guess though :wink:

have I been absolutely done here

They’re from me, those beers are all brewed within about a mile from my flat

Edit oh wait not the Magic Rock one, the others though

6 Likes