🎅 🎄 DiSmas SECRET SANTA IV: Opening Thread 🎁 🎅

HO HO HO - Merry DiSmas!

it’s finally here!!

Here’s what you do: open your present, post some photos… then have a guess at who your santa was !!

once your santee has made a guess, then santa can reveal themselves and let them know if they were right. easy peasy!

there’s no running order to this, just join in when you can.

finally… thank you all very much for joining in! :blush:

MERRY DISMAS

10 Likes

just to remind you, here is everyone that is playing:

aboynamedgoo
AcceptanceIII
Aggpass
Brainfreeze
ChorizoPasta
colinzealuk
Cristaltips
cutthelights
dingaling
elthamsmateowen
fappable
FlashingLight
Garethl
He_2
Icarus-Smicarus
Im_On_Safari
JaguarPirate
Jamos
japes
jont2001
Jordan_229
kermitwormit
laelfy
meowington
mildmanneredjanitor
nemrac
paidinfull
pichaelmarker
plasticniki
Slicky
tilty
tricklenipple
Tuna
whiterussian
Yesiamaduck
1000YearBanFFS

i know a few people are still waiting to receive their present (or maybe it turned up but they missed the post because they are travelling etc) fingers crossed some more turn up today… but if not, just post in the thread whenever it does eventually arrive

1 Like

here they are now, all the lads

these are the ones in the gold paper

someone has absolutely nailed their research. sorry for all the drivel you will have had to of read when doing so, but you’ve done a great job.

now, the one in red came with instructions to refrigerate. I actually opened it yesterday to see if it was something i needed to take home with me or if it would keep until after xmas and god, i have been dying to post about it ever since. long story short, someone has sent me a tub of jelly

really can not articulate how fucking funny this is to me

“everything alright in there, love?”
“yeah, just wrapping up some jelly to mail to someone on the internet”

amazing. I love it, thank you santa

44 Likes

Merry DiSmas all!

I can never wait, so went ahead while I was still the only one up here…

A compact, soft package. Thanks to lego street sweeper guy for concealing my address :+ :+1:
IMG_20191223_062926502
Lovely asonoha paper, Santa has excellent taste

:open_mouth: Merimeko t-shirt, I love it so much - had wanted this but was holding out hope for it appearing in the sale (which was a gamble). Also, Santa has helped me out a lot here because I usually buy large from uni qlo, turns out the Marimeko stuff is cut very generously so the medium is perfect :+1:
IMG_20191223_063110112
I am a very happy Santee :grinning: , thank you so much… @slicky? It has to be Slicky.

43 Likes

:smiley: what flavour is the jelly?

also you need to guess who santa was!!

4 Likes

The tub of jelly is amazing :grinning:

8 Likes

strawberry i think. oh man, it’s tough going through that list and asking “is this the kind of person who would post a tub of jelly to someone”

it came from somewhere in yorkshire i think so @zxcvbnm2 maybe? would he post a tub of jelly to someone? idk, it’s difficult!

7 Likes

been laughing about it pretty constantly since i opened it, incredible stuff

3 Likes

The magic of DiSmas!

2 Likes

Excitement building here at Woodseats road sorting office

20 Likes

Alright so I’ve woken up far too early for some reason (probably cos I’m anxious that we have to leave at 10 for a week of family and neither of us have packed yet but let’s say it’s cos I’m excited for Dismas)

I opened my gift yesterday as I didn’t think I’d have time this morning so took photos and HERE THEY ARE

Card, personalised tree decoration, home-personalised chocolate and an inspirational owl calendar! Spotting a secret Santa theme here :grinning:

this month’s owlspiration::

Thanks Santa! I’m gonna take a totally wild guess at…@jordan_229?

31 Likes

So despite me having a message from Santa saying my presents wouldn’t fit through the letterbox, I got home from work on Friday to find they had!! Like a small child I couldn’t wait, I opened immediately. Sorry. In fairness I didn’t have enough space to bring it to my parents.

What a haul! Coffee beans, coffee bean face mask (!), bike keyring. Cheers :santa: :heart:

I think it’s another female DiSer but I dunno who :thinking:

31 Likes

I’m afraid your guess is wrong (that’s a rather good haul you got though)

Good paper. Chocolate reindeer

Coffee and wanker beers. Lovely stuff

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

so happy with this. Getting the boy framed ASAP.

26 Likes

So as I mentioned in the other thread I accidentally opened mine Friday, and here they be;

This has @profk all over it, or if not it’s really thrown me off the scent.

30 Likes

Going to guess @tuna is my santa

Love the withnail & I pasties I’m going to stick the postcards on my wall tonight x

Pokeballs can go on ne toy shelf and I love the card and desperate for some sweets

No sure who it could be maybe @anon26275971 ?

Actually decided I’m gonna do it right and get a post card frame to hang off me wall :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Unless one of you are named Ethel

7 Likes

Ethel
F L
@anon89873996

8 Likes

Not me (I’d have kept the pokéballs for myself)

2 Likes