🎅🎄 DiSmas Secret Santa: OPENING THREAD 🎁🎅

Wow, incredible.

1 Like

okay I’m going in…

socks and chocolate biscuits! :smile: very christmassy
the card was very nice too, thank you santa!

I’m a big cheat so I know who my santa is… thank you :sparkler::lizard:

8 Likes

I know mine’s not from @Kallgeese. I think it’s a male sender because of the handwriting…

Excellent gifts though - I haven’t read this and appreciate the amount of research required to gift it.

I can’t work out if the postmark is Glasgow or that it’s just sent to Glasgow.

Thanks Secret Admirir x

13 Likes

:smile: photo & a guess please

1 Like

I cant get a photo but I have no idea who got me it! Gonna say…oh i have no idea ha

penoid card game!

(does top trumps count as ‘penoid’ @epimer?)

and an amazing GoT beer logo crossover sticker thing

Thank you very much secret santee this made me smile a lot. No idea how to even go about starting to guess however…

7 Likes

unbelievable effort witches

(even if I hate you a wee bit for making my gift look more shite @safetywink)

8 Likes

Fair play, witches starting posting here was worth the millions Sean spent on the board migration alone

10 Likes

I think @cutthelights is the only person to guess correctly so far

even though @PocketMouse’s santa was an open goal :smile:

2 Likes

Haha, twas the Artisan Roast loyalty card that did it for sure! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, thank you so much, the effort and thought that went into this just blew me away. I loved all the DiS-themed wrapping too! And thanks for the special effort of shipping it to Ireland in the end, rather than sneaking it in with the post! :grin:

so glad I didn’t do this as no way I’d have lived up to the other gifts shown so far
amazing stuff

1 Like

but wait! the biscuit tin is actually filled with homemade mince pies and gingerbread men!

amazing! thank you so much :blush:

17 Likes

So are you gonna tell us whose yours was japester?

3 Likes

So that explains why yours was so late. I really wanted to make mine a box of homemade Florentines and chocs and fudge, but didn’t want to risk the shelf life / posting delay issues.

1 Like

I worked it out :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Beardy man, Norwich postcode, riske return address… I’m going to guess @saps !

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of thoughtful cretins you all are! :grinning::+1::gift:

10 Likes

tried to emoji their name …it was of course @WizardLizard !

2 Likes

Definitely the right amount of Trump… and breakfast! Mum says all is forgiven, she was very impressed!

2 Likes