🎅🎄 DiSmas SECRET SANTA V: Opening Thread 🎁 🎅

She lives near my mum in France and we have similar names too hah.

2 Likes

Yeah it was the name that got me!!

Is it only @anon44830896 left now?

I think so! Still nothing :cry:

:pensive:

:sleepy: :sleepy:

1 Like

As a fellow ex-Santee who never received their gift (or even an acknowledgement that anything was even sent by my santa, whoever it was), you have my sympathies :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow that is quite the haul! Love the unicorn cookie cutter

1 Like

your parcel was deffo sent

would have thought it’d have arrived by now but hopefully it’s not lost

I’ve also had my santee leave DiS so never know if they got my stuff or liked it!! Double whammy for me!

2 Likes

I sincerely hope it’s not food or a kitten :laughing:

4 Likes

SO GLAD it FINALLY arrived! I posted it 11th December and the tracking didn’t update since 15th December until last week. I assumed it was lost in the post never to be seen again so am v v happy it finally arrived :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seeing how much effort went into it, so I am!

6 Likes

We got some parcels sent before Christmas this week. Apparently the Enfield sorting office has had loads of 'rona and had piles of post from December just sitting there.

1 Like

Hopefully that will be it! It’s on its way to me :sweat_smile: My Nan only just got my Christmas card last week and I posted it on 16th December!

1 Like

yeah my granny’s xmas card was late and i got so much shit for it

1 Like

I think mine may get returned to sender. So sorry… Circumstances :pensive:

FWIW, our post’s been a bit hit and miss for a while too, which would match if they’ve pooled staff - we’re the next sorting office across.

2 Likes

Well what’s this then??!!!
So excited I got a package!!

The wrapping paper is obviously very very up my street!

Merry Christmas from Norway…hmm who could that be! :thinking:

Wow!! What a haul! I love all of this especially the reflective knitting :yarn: and the glitter!

I think there’s only one person this could be!! @whiterussian !! Thank you so much :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Sorry for moaning about it not arriving but now I understand as it came from literally another country!! I love the stamps too. All very exciting! Thank you xxxx

What is the yellow heart? Is it for pressing onto biscuits?

31 Likes

oh my god is that eggnog tea?!!

2 Likes