🎅🎄 DiSmas SECRET SANTA VI: Opening Thread 🎁 🎅

Expert Santa-ing imho

5 Likes

OMG that…scarf? That’s incredible <3

1 Like

Nope not me :grinning:

1 Like

Ahhh yes, I think you’re right - it is a scarf! It’s awesome, isn’t it?!

1 Like

reckon i could have guessed this one too :smiley:

5 Likes

Merry DiSmas everyone!

Some delightfully wrapped things here, what’ inside them?

These are! A Steve McDonald
shirt which will be worn too much, some Aston Villa sweets and Tim key playing cards which I actually almost bought myself so chuffed with those

And a lovely card. Delighted with what Santa has done so thank you!

33 Likes

As for who it is…icarus_smicarus? (Sorry it isnt letting me tag on mobile)

Packaging from my writing twin

Card with united reference and calling them scum. Is this a football fan or someone trying to throw me off the scent

Pressies

Pilot beer, Edinburgh marshmallow so I think it’s a north of the border dissers. The Mexican tiles are a clue as well I think

30 Likes

Here we go

Very neat wrapping and big shout out to not using tape on the paper :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hard to get a good photo of how cool the colours are. This is a really unusual necklace, nothing like other stuff I have at all! M wanted to model it.

Then, some lovely Lush soaps! Excellent research here as I’m a big bar soap fan and the one on the left is actually one of my favourite ones! The other has Fig in it! Cat Fig seems to like it.

And finally.

I love the 90s vibe pattern on this, going to use it to keep all the loose crap in my bag together and looking forard to feeling like im in Rocko’s Modern Life everytime i use it

Thank you, Santa! I love it.

Erm, I’m going to guess… @anon73286315 Yesiamaduck

33 Likes

Same, I have a couple of them at home that I bought purely as decorations

Love that guy’s work:

11 Likes

Definitely thought those were big bars of fudge or tablet tbh

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Please do get back to me with the verdicts! All better than their UK counterparts, imho.

It is a tablecloth, but obviously use it however you want! The little figures are Scandinavian nisser (see link below) and the whole design is VERY Scandi Christmas. Found this one in a 2nd hand shop and just loved it immediately.

Glad you like the stickers, we now have semi-matching laptops! :smile:

Hope you enjoy all of the things :gift_heart: :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkling_heart: :mrs_claus:

13 Likes

it wasn’t me but those are excellent presents that have my seal of approval

1 Like

pls read card first… ok

:blush:

omg

a replica shirt from the Lithuanian Olympic basketball team of 1992! I’ve wanted this shirt for ages… must have mentioned it somewhere on here but no idea when. one of the best christmas presents ever! couldn’t stop smiling as i was opening it

lets see if I can continue my correct guessing streak… thank you @fappable !

merry christmas DiS

41 Likes

It me :raising_hand_woman: the bag is made of fabric scraps and a zip that I had lying around. I know you’re very good at avoiding waste so I wanted to do something in the spirit of that. The necklace is crocheted using beads that didn’t get used for something else.

22 Likes

OMG! You made these?! That’s incredible! Thank you so much

10 Likes

What a t-shirt!

11 Likes

That tshirt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Well packaged with some exciting warnings

Love the card! :grinning:

Not many clues :face_with_monocle:

Whoah awesome!!! Brilliant! I’m made up with this. Thank you secret Santa that’s great

No idea who it could be tbh. Just going to throw a name out there… @plasticniki ?

24 Likes

I love them all, thank you so much! Ahh great that it is a tablecloth as I think that will be my plan (though I am also tempted to wear it as a scarf!). I enjoyed reading about the nisse…there’s some pretty dark stuff in there! :laughing: I will definitely let you know my thoughts on the chocolate. :heart:

1 Like