🎅 🎄 DiSmas Secret Santa with a Vengeance: SIGNUP THREAD 🎁 🎅

Sorry, just the concept of a Secret Sandra tickled me.

6 Likes
1 Like

ANNNNND DONE! I hope it’s okay, its a risky purchase either way… I’ll throw in some generic stocking filler just in case! When do we need to send them for?

so that they get it before the 21st

what would folk prefer:

• open on friday 21st
  • open on monday 24th

0 voters

The thing I ordered for my Santee came today…gonna chuck a few extras in and then post hopefully tomorrow or in the next week anyways!

Hmm… wait three more days, or don’t wait three more days :thinking:

1 Like

depends on where its going i guess. if you’ve got an overseas santee then you prolly need to send it soon

uk, I’d guess the Monday would still get there by friday.

but who knows.

Almost used the same wrapping paper as last year, that would have been a rookie mistake.

3 Likes

Youll be fine as long as u post it by tuesday next week

I think its safe to assume people will more likely be tied up with friends and family on the 24th than the Friday

2 Likes

Ordered my gift today, hope it comes before I leave work

Maybe on the weekend? Then loners like me who don’t see people over xmas can have it a bit closer to the actual day? I don’t mind really. I’m working on 21st though, as I imagine a lot of people will be.

images%20(2)

2 Likes

Mostly bought it all last week, waiting for one minor extra thing to arrive and then will get it wrapped and sent, hopefully by the weekend

i paid for express shipping to get my thing last friday

it’s still not here :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

All this talk of waiting on deliveries im ashamed of u. U call urself santa? Where is your workshop?, your slay? and Your army of elves?

1 Like

this is quite untrue

3 Likes

Guys, there’s fucking ages to post shit. If you’re worried you can do special / next day delivery and that. Don’t worry.

I’m not planning until posting on Saturday. I’ll just do it first class, and like 99% of first class post arrives the next working day.

4 Likes
3 Likes