Dismas Zoom

Hellllloooo. So I know there was talk of some dismas zooming, especially on Christmas day for those who are either living alone, feel lonely or just want to get into the dismas spirit.

So I thought I’d take the lead and do some POLLS (Heard a rumour u dis lot like a poll) to see when peepz might be up for zooming and maybe even MULTIPLE ZOOMS

please vote in my poll I am very needy. Talk to me.

• Wednesday 23rd eve
  • Thursday Dec 24th eve
  • Friday Dec 25th morn
  • Friday Dec 25th Aft
  • Friday Dec 25th eve
  • Saturday 26th any old time

0 voters

2 Likes

whenever really

4 Likes

Hard to say in advance but it would be nice to join in at some point

6 Likes

Simply having a wonderful Dismas Zoom

2 Likes

The zoom is right

7 Likes

Are you zooming up your stocking on the wall

2 Likes

I can only get Zoom on my phone (I think, downloaded but never used it) but I’d like to get involved if I can

I am interested in this but it will depend on what time Wor Lass and The Child are asleep.

2 Likes

^This.

2 Likes

Christmas day morning would be best for me as my girlfriend is on call that day, but I imagine this is the least practical for anyone else!

1 Like

Don’t let the bells end

4 Likes

Oh I’m game for this. Would be lovely to (sort) of meet you all at this currently very shite time x

1 Like

should be home with my folks, all being well, but may pop on to a late night zoom at some point

1 Like

I’d love to chip in if (a) I’m able to sneak some time to myself, and (b) if I’m not feeling too ridiculously shy

1 Like

think last time i went on a Dis Zoom there were loads of people and i barely said a word

can be quite nice when there’s just a handful of night owls left though

2 Likes

Same! It was my first time using Zoom when I last dropped into an early DiS zoom as well so I was just looking even more gormless than usual and being super nervous

(also there was another person called “James” on there and I thought someone was asking me something but it was another diser and omigosh it was privately mortifying)

1 Like

but if there’s an evening / late night one on the 23rd, I’m def up for joining actually

got another zoom earlier that day so I’ll be all amped up

1 Like

i don’t have that problem but at some point a conversation will arise about how to say my name so that’s usually my ‘in’

actually the time before last was my birthday with some Late Night Legends™

how is that 8 months ago, ffs

Zoomers calling, all around us.
DiSers chatting havin fun (hhaaaavvin fun)
It’s the season
Love and understanding
Merry DiSmas everyone!

The Zoom is right
The spirits supped
We’re not here tonight
We’re all fucked

Simply having a wonderful covid time

2 Likes