Disney

How long before they own literally everything then?

Just bought 21st Century Fox to go along with Marvel, Star Wars and all their existing IP

Won’t be long before they get Netflix as well maybe?

Simpsons / Muppet Babies crossover on the way

3 Likes

Disney Life is pretty great, lot of quality content for £5 a month.

2 Likes

bing sings and walt disney

1 Like

Load of shite

Shitney.

(took me ages to think of that)

1 Like

Also, I’m not particularly into Star Wars but given they’ve turned Avatar into an impressive interactive experience, I’d be well up for trying this:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am so, so, so up for this. I wish it was in the UK.

2 Likes

Seriously, I don’t give a shit about Avatar because I’m a normal human, but the ride at Animal Kingdom was absolutely mindblowing. What they do with their parks makes Alton Towers look like a fucking travelling fun fair that smells of diesel.

6 Likes

DiSney

Yeah, I heard that about the Avatar thing as well.

The Star Wars thing is going to be completely immersive as well right? Like you’ll have your own character and people will interact with you throughout the park based on things you’ve done and decisions you’ve made. Sounds so fucking great.

1 Like

how long before they announce Avengers v X-Men

Great, now I need to go to the worst place on earth. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

It’s going to be so insanely busy but I trust them to manage it. The parks are so good. Going to go back in a few years for sure.

1 Like

*Happiest

Never done Eurodisney, just worried it would pale next to Florida.

I knew what I was doing.

People go on about growing up on Disney but my mum worked at the Disney store so my room was completely covered in Disney film stills and toys and merch, pretty much everything I owned was Disney. Used to rewatch the films over and over again and went to Disneyland Paris quite a few times as a kid (then twice as a teenager); my dad used to be afraid of flying and refuses to drive on motorways, so Eurostar was the easiest way to have a holiday abroad (although we usually just went to Cornwall via B roads every year. 10 hours each way.)

Not here for the live action films mind you. Sacrilege!!!111

1 Like

i’m sure it would be fun if you were the only people there but in reality you’re going to be queuing up for 3hrs at a time for a 5 minute look at anything and paying £15 for a bottle of water

1 Like