Disney

We’re literally all going to die though, how it is any different to the human predicament.

3 Likes

We all are mate makeuthink

1 Like

So pointless but an absolute guarantee of a fucking billion dollars every time they do them so they’re here to stay

1 Like

The toys don’t necessarily die though

Is The Little Mermaid considered up there with the others? Never had any impact on me.

It’s considered the film that kick-started their second golden age anyway, even if it’s not as well regarded as subsequent films

Aye very much so.
It’s good.
Now it has some good songs!

Hercules

2 Likes

How do we know they don’t die?

Think you might be overthinking this a bit ttf

2 Likes

I guess there’s a scenario where they can remain conscious in landfill, I imagine most end up physically destroyed though.

1 Like

Maybe theyd be living happy together albeit in a Stig of The Dump lifestyle as theyd all have eachother :thinking:

1 Like

It looks like the fourth film is exploring what happens to communities of lost toys without owners.

I think we should start selling the crap we chat about on here as scripts tbf :laughing:

Maybe they do but they all stop when Wall-E is about :wink:

1 Like

You’re not one of these “all Pixar films share a universe” people ttf, come on

1 Like

Ralph Breaks The Internet

• Good
  • Great
  • Better than the 1st one
  • Disappointing
  • Shite

0 voters

Fortunately, they’ve survived past the point where we dump everything in landfill, so rather than be buried alive under stinking garbage they’re more likely to be incinerated alive to generate energy :+1:

1 Like

I’m not happy about any aspect of this

2 Likes