Disney

Really hoping they have an X-Men teaser at the end of Avengers EndGame. Just make it that the Infinity Gauntlet, in bringing back everyone accidentally alters reality to bring the X-Men into it, while also cleaning up the already hectic timelines etc.

I really enjoyed Moana but Frozen has more going on.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, but it’s pretty weird that there’s a Disney film named after a phrase popularised by Kim Kardashian’s arse eh

???

lion king is wank

PCBE

1 Like

huh? :open_mouth:
Thought this time thered be loads of videogame characters but hardly any.
Closest onscreen thing so far to a shared Disneyverse I guess but its lip service to facebook, insta etc was nauseating and Ralph basically becomes an internet attention seeking shitehawk.

Most of it is, but it’s totally redeemed by scar being the best fun of pretty much any Disney villain.

1 Like

The phrase ‘break the internet’ really became popular when it was associated with a cover shoot Kim did

Ah okay.
I’d rather break my own internet than get Kim Kardashian updates :smile:
edit: not a dig at you by the way

1 Like

Adjused for inflation Tangled is the 8th most expensive film ever made and I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAN BE

(only animated film in top 10 too)

Apparently large parts of it that had been animated and rendered had to be thrown away and redone after massive rewrites.

It’s a very uneven film.

BH6 is great, it was a good way for me to start talking to my brother about what to do if you’re sad.

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Simon_Barrett/status/1108257517811843072?s=19

2 Likes

If Disney ever buy Hasbro, I’m definitely dusting off the Star Wars / Transformers crossover fanfic I wrote when I was about 16.

1 Like

7 Likes

How’s your baby getting on, mate?