Disney

At least this ones set in winter/christmas time.

1 Like

REALLY bad. Sounds like she’s doing an impersonation of Liz Hurley.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch it! :laughing:

this looks so fucking shit

3 Likes
2 Likes

I feel like not enough time has passed since the last few Snow White live action movies (even if they werent by Disney)

Is this any good? My 2yr old is obsessed with Toy Story

Never seen it, I’m sure it’s watchable at least

It’s been like 10 years

:man_shrugging:
There was two of them at the same time and The Huntsman spinoff about 5 years ago.

Think Disney is now just going down the marvel model of identical movie repro in identical styles forever

1 Like

Wasn’t Snow White and the Huntsman a different studio? It’s bad anyway, very bad.

1 Like

Can’t deal with how much I like Aisling Bea and how bad that accent is.

4 Likes

It’s very odd.
If the accent isn’t great but they wanted to cast her, just have her speak normally?
Or if they were dead set on a posh English accent person - cast them instead?

Really odd.

3 Likes

She was in the Guardian or the Observer at the weekend and I’m sure she says she is doing a Mancunian accent in something next year.

i remember her tweeting something like ‘it’s because the character… is english’ but i still don’t think that makes it a good idea

3 Likes

the more this sort of thing happens, the more i appreciate the Death of Stalin route of everyone just using their “natural” accents regardless of who they’re playing

10 Likes

just like… Event Horizon :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I think they said with that though that they wanted an array of accents to show the variety of Russian accents and the backgrounds of the characters, like Jason Isaacs speaks with a Yorkshire accent and Zhukov was grew up poor from the countryside (not that people from Yorkshire are all poor, but he wouldn’t have spoken the equivalent of the Queen’s English).

3 Likes

also sounded cool tho

7 Likes