Disney

Watched it again and it’s very iffy.

I’d doubt a large section of the Disney+ audience will notice, however. Said it before on here but yes, I have witnessed Americans claim Don Cheadle’s accent in Oceans 11 is good! :smiley:

(As for not just letting her use her normal accent - and this is a big guess but here goes: I think for most of us - and yes, sorry for Brits being at it - her normal accent doesn’t sound posh. It might well be a posh Irish accent, but internationally Irish accents are very much entwined with stereotypes about down-to-earth people. Conceptually I think the franchise is really based on a well-off family because that makes it punching up. If an audience reads the family as ‘everyday’ then it starts to bleed into looking like bad parenting etc.)

The hulk for kids?

Agree with @hip_young_gunslinger that Up is rubbish

1 Like

Can’t even remember where I dropped that take but I stand by it.

“Original” movie. Sam with Spiderwick Chronicles, dunno how you can claim these things are original.

The Hulk isn’t for kids?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rosaline is a fresh comedic twist on Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet , with the classic love story now told from the perspective of Juliet’s cousin Rosaline, who in the film is Romeo’s ex-girlfriend

6 Likes

If you were fed up of trying to watch this via the janky 4oD…

5 Likes

I think I only ever watched the early seasons of this - did they have a fifth kid? And who’s the oldest kid there, he doesn’t look like the older brother I remember

Yes, they did have a fifth kid, and the older brother in that photo (Francis) is played by the same actor throughout - it’s just an oddly photoshopped image and facial expression.

They added a younger sibling. Frances seems to have brown hair and a fisheye lense head for some reason

The best modern American sitcom bar none, really good thematically satisfying ending too

1 Like

ffs

1 Like

This is getting a bit annoying now isn’t it. Luca and Soul begged to be seen on a big screen.