🤼‍♂ DiS's Top Professional Wrestlers Voting 🤼‍♀

Fuck it, two more weeks off, might as well go double list

You know the drill, DM me your list of up to 25 wrestlers, your favourite at the top. Top will get 25pts, 2nd 24 and so on. Please don’t put any numbers on your list, just wrestler names

You have until 2pm on the 17th

7 Likes
3 Likes

Full time tag teams as one or 2 entries or arbitrary?

Didn’t think of that.

I’ll put em down as singles competitors unless otherwise specified

You can vote for both though
So you could have

Edge
Christian
Edge & Christian

on your list

Same goes for stables

Was thinking of doing this myself but glad you have. Who betta than Kanyon (Joke)

4 Likes

Really hoping we can do best moments/matches polls with the results thread :pray:

3 Likes

This is a very exciting development. You are the best @Joke

If you really love lists you could always do a Tag Teams/Stables one separately at a later date

3 Likes

So many things to consider. Matches! Promos! Longevity! Funny moments! Gimmicks! Greatest moments! Worst!

1 Like

25 - blue meanie

2 Likes

Yeah was thinking eg. The hardys have enough singles work to be their own entry but nobody is voting for Nick Jackson on his own

My list if full of people that you guys will scoff at and I’m proud!

2 Likes

Would be a ballache to compile probably, but after each entrant we can of course talk about all the best bits

1 Like

Oh yes

Brian Christopher is my unironic number 1

2 Likes

I wouldn’t advocate voting for the Young Bucks as a tag team either!

1 Like

I would be extremely surprised to see the likes of Scott Steiner lower than the top 5.

1 Like

My number 1 (no irony)

1 Like

They won’t crack my 25 but I find them good and fun and enjoy to watch them wrestle

It’s going to be idlewild all over again when the scotch mafia all start voting for Grado

1 Like

I wonder how Kurt Angle will do

2 Likes