Dissertation Questionnaire

Hey everyone,

If you have a spare few minutes, please fill out this survey for my university dissertation. It focuses on how a fans perspective of an artist can be affected by an artists online behaviour and reputation

Here’s the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/99JQDX9

Thanks!

done!!!

1 Like

2 multiplied by 10 plus 1, Twinkletoes done

1 Like

Short and snappy, I like it.

1 Like

Is how I view a person affected by how they’re presented and what they actively say/do?
Toughie

1 Like

leave paige alone, ruffers

dissertation questionnaire police

JERK POLICE

1 Like

Who will police the police?!

I guess to avoid an infinite loop of policing, we probably need to ultimately rely on an entity which is omniscient and benevolent to lord over the whole system?

The correct answer is

2 Likes

Done! Better than most of the questionnaires that people post on here. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

weren’t you one of the AQoS question masters back on old DiS?

I was! But you’re confusing a questionnaire with a quiz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done. Good luck!

1 Like

Have you heard of sting?

2 Likes

done. when do we find out who won?

Done.

This is actually a really interesting area so I hope you get some responses to this.

Would be really interesting to see the distinction between ages if the data allows and attitudes towards artists’ social media behaviour. I would imagine older people like me are less troubled by bands etc. social media antics than younger people, and this points to a changing landscape of how we engage with musicians. All very interesting stuff - good luck with it!

1 Like

Time to triple tuition fees again.

Done and done. There’s been a fair bit of chat on these boards on this topic recently, Azaelia Banks and Swans for instance. Good luck @paigedenn!

1 Like