Dissonance Radio - Week 9 (w/c 25th July)

Morning everyone!

Got some good stuff lined up this week. First show drops at midday today so tune in then!

If you want to be alerted to any new threads just subscribe to the tag here: Topics tagged dissonanceradio
If you’d like support the station check out our Ko-Fi page https://ko-fi.com/dissonanceradio
You can also check out our website (WIP) for previous shows and tracklisting http://dissonanceradio.com/ and follow us on Twitter and IG

5 Likes

Inspired by the heat of last week I’m pulling together an Anti Summer Special of The Mire featuring some icy, frostbitten BM tracks (although that’ll probably be it for summer heat now but anyway!). If I get it done in the next couple of days could it maybe go in the Saturday slot?

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

First episode of the week now live courtesy of @SonicErection!

Tracklist is also up on spotify here

And on our website too: Sonic Erection - Episode 2 - Dissonance Radio

7 Likes

Such a banging playlist this, great show @SonicErection!

3 Likes

Thank you!

It’s Wednesday morning, and you know what that means - 50% of the time that means it’s time to receive some Ghost Signals.

6 Likes

In a bid to increase our fledging listener base I’ve made a Twitter account for the show - @aoojunk

Please give us a follow/retweet/heaps of praise, every little helps. In return I can offer the same, plus various sexual favours.

https://twitter.com/aoojunk

4 Likes

I can’t believe I started following before the sexual favours were offered out. What a swizz.

6 Likes

I’ve just unfollowed and followed again. Hope that unlocks the favours

4 Likes

Today we have episode 9 of Giant Animals from @Badgerdeluxe!

Tracklisting: Giant Animals #9 - Dissonance Radio

7 Likes

Cop Shoot Cop and The Jesus Lizard?! With these 90s track choices you are spoiling this old codger @Badgerdeluxe! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’d forgotten about Cop Shoot Cop until recently, so have been revisiting a few tracks. I remember seeing them on the second stage at Reading one year - good band!

1 Like

1994? I saw them at Reading that year, first band of the day on the Sunday followed closely by The Jesus Lizard! That line up man, God I’d like to go back and see all the bands I knew nothing about at the time, Afghan Whigs, Archers of Loaf, Jeff Buckley ffs!

1 Like

Think it was 92 I saw them.

1 Like

Don’t think I went in 94 as I know I didn’t see American Music Club until they reformed years later. Jeff Buckley wow.

In case you missed it in your Mixcloud push notifications which I am sure you have appropriately enabled, today we had another instalment of ALL OF OUR JUNK!

4 Likes

Yay! @Badgerdeluxe does a good mix, it’s the kind of stuff I actually enjoy and but don’t tend to seek out very often.

3 Likes

Episode 3 of The Mire is now available, the Anti-Summer Special, ten tracks of the coldest black metal I could find to combat the warmth and brightness of the summer months.

Track list here - The Mire Episode 3: Anti-Summer Special - Dissonance Radio

6 Likes

Latest episode of room two is up today!

Gone a little deeper and heavier than the last few, featuring lots of recent techno releases I’ve been enjoying.

Tracklisting here:

6 Likes