Disturbing revelation

King-size Pot Noodles. Same amount of soy sauce as a standard.

2 Likes

in the packet of spicy sauce that comes in the spicy pot noodle its got a little fill line thing saying ‘really spicy - put in this much, not very spicy - put in this much’ or whatever

can you imagine being the kind of person that only puts in a little bit of sauce? you can’t even taste it anyway

1 Like

This chicken and mushroom I’m eating now is disappointingly bland. They reduced the salt again? Seems under seasoned.

1 Like

can’t imagine being the kind of person who buys and eats a pot noodle tbh

1 Like

sux tbu

2 Likes

I dont put the sauce in for Pot Noods

Feel like killing you

6 Likes

is that just like normal noodles already in a pot?

Kinda want a pot noodle now

1 Like

Can’t eat a Pot Noodle without getting it all over my jumper. Very messy thing to eat

1 Like

Would rather have a Pasta ‘n’ Sauce

1 Like

Was wondering what to have for dinner, this has reminded me I’ve got a ramen packet in the cupboard. Cheers!

giphy

1 Like

pasta n sauce is too much effort to make

i have to clean a saucepan and a bowl after. fuck that.

1 Like

Why would anyone buy pot noodles when Soba Noodles exist? #upyournoodlegame

Wasn’t feeling very soba at the time. Lol!

(I was really)

2 Likes

Really want a pot noodle now.

Best one I ever had was at chintzy’s house, a giant one and she filled it with loads of water whereas I’d always been an underfiller. All that salty water when very drunk was a godsend.

They’ve changed the instructions. You’re now supposed to leave the lid on to re-cover it for each 2 minute wait! Unbelievable times we live in.

1 Like

pot noodles are worse but are also better

find it quite amusing to imagine a load of pop noodle scientists around a board room debating changing the instructions

1 Like