Do Make Say Think

Anyone else a fan here? Sounds like there’s a new album coming in May, which would be very welcome.

Do Make Say Think are back

Weird, was just talking to a mate about them. Would really like a new album. Loved ‘Other Truths’ and was a bit saddened they hadn’t released anything since.

I really enjoyed Other Truths, I’d kind of forgotten about them tbh. A new album would be good.

Still listen to Enemy Airship quite regularly. The gig where they played it in full was the last time I saw them. New stuff would be most welcome.

pogs, album, two new songs. Anyone care?

yes I do. I will check this out when I get home.

I do. I love DMST.

Yes! Posted a thread on it the other day. Nice to have them back

ah crap, my b. merge or delete pls @1101010

Done… I think?

New mod territory @colon_closed_bracket!

Now, all we need to do is merge all of the football threads into one.

into the bin*

Just move the whole lot to the lounge. Halfway through the final weekend of the season.

What are the odds they support BSS at Brixton a week after this release?? Come on…

thought i posted in this thread already but here it was saved as a draft. i am excited about the new do make say think album!

Cannot wait for this now. Looking forward to listening to it after taking a rake of yokes.

do take yayo drink?

Yeah…love DMST…&Yet&Yet being my highlight with Winter Hymn and You, You’re in a history rust also highly recommended…superb live (hoping for a tour this year) and new tracks sounding good…a welcome return…

Streaming now on their website