Do u like a hotel tho?

Premier Inn is the best budget chain
Ibis is the worst

1 Like

If i’m with a group then a villa/apartment is good, otherwise I’d prefer a hotel for peace of mind really.

1 Like

They generally range from soulless but unobtrusive to outright depressing. Even nice ones.
They’re a means to an end, those ends being seeing music you can’t usually, banging, or both. Oh or being forced to by your awful job.

1 Like

I was in one recently where the air conditioning was just making a dripping sound. It was awful.

1 Like

A brutal disappointment when hotels have dispensers of Toiletries on the shower wall.

Give me some fancy miniatures to steal you bastards

15 Likes

I think it might be that, because I have an unusual name, I skip over the back and forth of ’I am sorry sir, what was that again?/am I pronouncing that right?/where does that come from?’ Etc by just silently putting my business card on the desk when I check in

About 50% of the time I get an upgrade. Must have stumbled upon some secret code

And then there’s “Ibis budget”…

Biggest disappointment

• No stealable toiletries
  • Instant coffee

0 voters

at Luton Airport.

that is all.

(i was turned away from the flight the next day for having the wrong kind of covid test done. it’s cursed)

2 Likes

Love an upgrade, if it’s last minute and there’s loads of availability just book into the cheapest room. They’ll nearly always give you a better one.

Never attempt this tactic when it’s busy though you end up with a shit room

1 Like

Love a hotel. Even a cheap and cheerful chain hotel is a treat for me. A nice hotel is purest luxury.

Had a nice cafitiere in the room last week

Premier Inn > Novotel > Jury’s Inn > Mercure > Ibis (normal) > Holiday Inn > Travelodge > Ibis (Styles) > sleeping in the bus station and maybe getting murdered > Holiday Inn Express.

1 Like

You win

1 Like

Days inn belfast was a fun one, just on Sandy Row.

The joy of being put in a suite when you’ve booked a double is unrivalled

turning into one of those pensioners who takes their own coffee on holiday with them :expressionless:

2 Likes

Why they always giving you just two sachets of regular coffee? not even 'nough for one cup of coffee.

2 Likes

Whaddya want

• Breakfast buffet
  • Indoor pool
  • Spa facilities (inc. sauna, massage, etc)
  • Gym
  • Gardens
  • A bidet
  • Self catering
  • Pets allowed
  • Dance hall/large room for activities idk
  • Room service
  • Conference/meeting rooms

0 voters

Never use the facilities unless it’s a beach holiday.