Do we have a mug thread?

L-R: old reliable, nice slender nescafe mug I stole from my mum (good for a slightly smaller coffee) and the most expensive one which is obviously the only one which is damaged (Jersey Pottery’s ‘Sardine Run’ pattern, for anyone who cares)

1 Like

Nah… He’s a folk potter, he normally makes face jugs. I’ll find some photos and chuck up here at some point.

Cheers! Here’s one of his Hallowe’en mugs

5 Likes

WIN_20171015_11_37_29_Pro

3 Likes

Favourite mug and one my fave paintings :heart:

1 Like

Finally remembered to take this photo last night.

Most of these are my girlfriend’s, and this is about half of them (we have a lot of mugs)

Back row, L to R: Maximo Park, Ash, Scott Pilgrim, Spiritualized, Spiritualized, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty, Lego.
Front row, L to R: Adam & Joe, Hot Chip, Turin Brakes, Breakdancing, Elbow, Pet Shop Boys, Pet Shop Boys, Friendly Fires.

We have a couple of heat-reactive mugs too (Lemmings and a cityscape one). I should take a video of those ones.

2 Likes

Mine was a secret santa present too…

At least two

4 Likes

Beigefinch, Longtailfinch, Redfinch, Fatfinch, Yellowfinch, Yellowishfinch, Littlefinch

Cardboard box

3 Likes

Take it to the sexisest dance move thread.

1 Like

I love Miffy! My mum bought me a Miffy book for Christmas about 2 years ago :joy:
Judy realised I’m replying to a 3yo post :woman_facepalming:t2:

there was definitely a thread from last year, I even posted in it. hmmm

The DiS Bermugda Triangle

I think it was started by someone who’s since had their account deleted

1 Like

I stole this off the shelves of the Starbucks I worked at 14 years ago. It broke in our move last year. Then my partner found another one online so it lives again
Imgur

1 Like

Getting high on my own supply. Our merch game is strong

10 Likes

Comically tall and narrow Christmas present

4 Likes

Nearly ordered me a custom mug just for this thread (£11), but they’re out of stock of the blank ones they print on until February so I cba.

I don’t know why I have such irrational anger at those standard sized, cylindrical, white, 12oz, boring mugs most people get custom images printed on. They are so uninteresting and unsatisfying to drink from