Do we have a rabbit thread yet?

What made you go for ginger?

Wanted a mini lop with floppy ears, not really fussed about colour. Across the three places we looked there were only two, both ginger, and Ripley was incredibly docile for a young rabbit too.

15 Likes

Ungh I want a rabbit really badly. We’re hopefully buying a house next year though so am just waiting til we actually have our own place to get some. I stalk the rspca rescue rabbit page weekly.

1 Like

yes, although you need to give them time and space to run around and dig.

1 Like

Zoiks! Such a cutie!

I’m slowly getting closer to having a house rabbit. I went to my local pet shop just yesterday to ask for advice and check out their hutch game. Was okay. But then in a really weird coincidence started talking to a member of staff in a shop about pet rabbits about 5 minutes later. Completely unrelated and unprovoked by me.
I must either give off a real ‘I want a rabbit’ vibe or it’s destiny.

2 Likes

I will bear this in mind when I eventually get one

I want a bunny. Love their style.

7 Likes

Cannot like this video enough!

1 Like

Funny you should ask… Here’s Ripley meeting Oreo for the second time this evening. Ripley is the alpha male at the moment.

10 Likes

Oh my godddddd that video is so adorable! When it jumps on him to get him to stroke it more I lost it.

Do they like to be stroked like that then? I’d be scared of hurting their tiny heads.

2 Likes

Basically just ears though

2 Likes

My sister has two bunnies and they love being petted and made a fuss of, but my cousin’s rabbit only really let you hold him for so long before he’d thump to be left alone. Temperamental little critters!

Also I didn’t know bunnies made noises until a few months ago.

1 Like

Me feeding a load of rabbits in Japan on this island:

9 Likes

YOU’RE basically just ears.

No disagreement here

1 Like

More of this please :blush:

1 Like

15 Likes

Just saw Ripley eating his own poo. :poop: :rabbit2:

10 Likes