Do we have an interior design thread?

Feel like we do but I can’t find it in search. Bin this one if so.

Anyway, tl;dr I want to buy some rugs. Where does nice rugs? No wig jokes, thanks.

Please tell us about any interior design news you have going on lately.

Thank you.

1 Like

La Redoute has some nice rugs although they did once get our order comically wrong. Other than that, no complaints.

1 Like

interieurs?! what the hell is that?!

1 Like

Ordered:

Delivered:

4 Likes

Depends on your budget. Some of the best ones I’ve got my eye on are handmade ones from morocco selling on etsy. I have a small one as a wall hanging and they’re great quality but pricey. My living room one is h&m but took me a long time to find what I wanted. Rugs are frustrating if you have a particular one in mind but generally dunelm is good for this sort of thing.

1 Like

Still not happy with the main living room rug because we wanted a round one and there were very few that weren’t too big or too small.

Can I be arsed looking again? No I cannot.

1 Like

All my dream rugs are by these guys

This is who I’ve bought from before and love

2 Likes

Bought this one from the latter

2 Likes

oh yeah i’m far too basic for anything this fancy. dunelm looks good though, having a peruse.

They had a much better selection last time I checked, compared to a few years ago

Also, a bit normcore but Next have some good rugs from time to time and you can get store credit with them very easily to pay it off monthly.

1 Like

this was not the one

4 Likes

i need to buy a *shudder* sofabed as well but my word they are all horrible

Do you though? They’re always hideous, I will always think of an alternative setup to address my sofa bed need case.

you make a good point actually, surely people would prefer to sleep on a floor/yoga mat or something than go through the bother of the pullout sofabed

We got a self-inflating double air bed thing after 'er indoors slept on one. It’s good. I slept on it for over a fortnight when her mum was staying with us and I’ve not no complaints. £60 or something like that.

1 Like

This one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00X5SM3J0?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I assume other models are available

can we see before and after pics?

These rugs are made in collaboration with illustrators, loads of good designs

https://instagram.com/rugbygur?utm_medium=copy_link

I’m looking at rugs too at the moment. Loads of nice ones on here. Some cheaper than others.

1 Like

In fact I looked at so many different rugs last night that I stopped being able to differentiate between a good rug and a bad one. Not only had the concept of a rug lost all meaning, but so too had my conception of reality and the material world. My advice is to take a break before you reach that point.

3 Likes