Do you eat too fast?

I’m afraid I do. lived on my own since 2013 and as a result, I’ve become an absolute pig when it comes to food. just stuff it down as quick as possible, don’t I.

I only really notice when I’m eating with friends. I come up for air after about a minute and realise I’m way ahead of anyone else. sometimes start a conversation, just to even stuff up a bit.

I also do stuff like chopping long strands of spaghetti or whatever with my teeth and let the rest fall back onto the plate, but that’s for another time.

so - do YOU eat too fast?

No.

Nope. Quite slowly I think.

Yeah, definitely. Get the odd complaint about the way I gulp when I drink as well.

quite right too!

Pretty slow eater here too

Yup, I eat far too fast most of the time.

Yeah massively. Get it in the neck sometimes about being really quiet during a meal, it’s mainly because I’m stuffing food into my big fat face.

Yes, it’s embarrassing.I’ve tried so many times to slow down

1 Like

Yes. I just like to eat food. Talking can wait until afterwards.

Yeah, this.

I wanna get my feed down my neck before it goes cold or whatever. Talking can wait.

1 Like

when will the time come to talk about the spaghetti thing bird?

2 Likes

Can someone PLEASE make a poll, disgraceful

Yes, I do, I’m surprised I haven’t choked to death.

Yes. I was told last week that I have Middle Child Syndrome. Cheers for that

@bugduv slapped me down earlier, so I’m gonna drip feed my inane ramblings from now on

mind if i go ahead?

all yours. and @bugduv GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Slow eaters are the worst. Hurry up you fuck, I don’t want to sit here watching you eat.

Lonz what’s your opinion on people asking for a break between courses? My in-laws do it all the time and it does my head in. Get really anxious that it’s just sitting under a hot lamp for 45 minutes because my father-in-law’s bruschetta was ‘quite filling’.

if I eat really quickly there’s a chance I can get more food