Do You Fancy Someone You’ve Never Seen?

nobody will get this reference

Whenever I speak to someone at a call centre and we have bants and maybe a flirt, for at least half an hour afterwards I’ll have a spring in my step and imagine our life together.

7 Likes

That’s Credit Vixen :+1:t2:

1 Like

That was actually a pre-teen @Kallgeese

1 Like

@kallgosling

4 Likes

@smallgeese

3 Likes

I used to have a dentist called Gosling but I never kalled him because my mum would take care of that.

1 Like

Did they often have a gander at your teeth?

1 Like

and their breath honked

2 Likes

Yes, that is exactly what dentists are paid to do.

2 Likes

ornithologist and orthodontist are similar words, could be a joke in it

Yeah my first love was through a website he’d made, I remember reading it like “yep this is everything I want in a boy right now”

Dunno if it was the power of his words or whether I just had a really strong intuition that he was going to be a part of my life (this has happened with a few people, including one of my ATDs)

1 Like

Totally, happens all the time

I fancy Balonz

YES

MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF THIS and I’m only slightly ashamed of myself for it

1 Like

A mate of mine worked on a sex line for a while, and I felt a bit sad for the men phoning in that they never got to see her, because she is genuinely one of the most gorgeous people I’ve ever seen in my life. They’d have felt like they’d won the fucking lottery.

2 Likes

I used to chat to a guy online who was in Israel, he wasn’t out and never showed photos of himself, but we would send each other loooong messages all day and every day for a period of time. I was really crushing on him, but then he just stopped replying and eventually his account disappeared. It was all a bit sad and surreal, it’s definitely made me think twice about starting conversations with faceless profiles on Grindr and what-not.

this. there’s someone i speak to at one of our suppliers, i talk to her once maybe twice a month but she’s got great chat.

1 Like

So so great chatting to someone like that!
Especially if they have a lovely voice, takes the whole crush up a notch

1 Like

all of the babes on community dot drowned in sound dot com

5 Likes