Do you got a tattoo?

Gosh, she was a pinchy lady

15 Likes

Autumnul Bouquet

22 Likes

That’s some mellow fruitfulness right there

1 Like

Several years on from my first tattoo, which I like but maybe don’t love, I’m thinking of distracting from it by adding some more small tats nearby?

Inspired by the asshole Magnus from Love Life of all things.

I tried this with a tattoo on the front of my bicep, but the more I added, the more I thought the next one kinda looked weird so I’d add another to balance that out and suddenly I had most of a half sleeve so that’s a thing to be aware of. Things spiral.

Ha yeah that is a good point. Maybe I’m not cut out for the tattoo life

might get a QR code on my face so no one can take my photo without being redirected to a website of my choice

7 Likes

I’ve made a preliminary booking for an orca tattoo like this:

Only about 2 inches on my arm.

Do any of the good folk of DiS know if this would be considered dodgy at all? Either cultural appropriation or bad groups associated with that type of tattoo?

2 Likes

Looks cool! Can’t think of anything bad unless you were gonna get it done tribal style which would be appropriative (and dated) imo

2 Likes

Just had to reschedule a tattoo from this month until August :frowning: at least it’s happening

3 Likes

I thought as much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: best to see if anyone raises any objections though so I’m not stuck with something that’s morally shitty to have.

I’m now remembering all the dad’s who had big tribals on their arms when I worked as a lifeguard. Ooft

I hate to break it to you, but you could easily get confused with a member of the Cetacean Krew, a gang of violent Neo-Nazis who hold that the white bloodline descends from the noble whale.

5 Likes

I want a tattoo
Forearm placement
Bit of text - just trying to find someone who has a style I absolutely love
:+1:

Is it bad I googled that just to make sure

2 Likes

Kind of want this, but just the right robot

6 Likes

Can I just flex my great inner forearm tattoo by Hannah Flowers

26 Likes

woah

5 Likes

Now THAT…is a striking tattoo :+1:

1 Like

That is awesome! Good work!!!

1 Like

horror film about the tattoo coming to life and try to get you - when?

1 Like