Do you have a particular way of eating certain things?

Great question…

the latter

Appalling.

Because then I don’t get to eat the wrap! I like wraps. I eat them on their own sometimes. Tear strips off and roll them up in little cigarette shapes to eat. Only when no-one’s looking.

1 Like

I do something similar: when I have a roast dinner, I’ll eat all of the veg first, usually with a bit of meat/potato/stuffing in each mouthful.

1 Like

If they’re not wrapped round something are they wraps?

Hula Hoops: place lengthways between the two rows of my teeth and try to crunch down and split it into exactly two parts (quite hard, they usually split into 3 or shatter completely)

Malted Milk: Nibble off the border, then nibble around the cow

I invented a thing, and it’s a game changer.

Step 1: Get two chocolate Malted Milks
Step 2: Make a peanut butter sandwich out of them (chocolate sides facing out)
Step 3: Thank me

ahm oot

I have a recurring nightmare about eating a hula hoop sandwich like this but the hula hoops don’t shatter, they get wedged in the gaps between my teeth and make my teeth fall out.

I now feel very unsettled.

1 Like

How does that make you feel, @Aggpass?

Eat the thing I like the least on the plate first (except mushrooms which I always eat first because I love them), this extends to eating the different flavoured sweets in a given order (Yellow first then orange then green then purple then red)

Like to alternate between chocolate and crisps if I’m eating both.

1 Like

Turgid

Nah just whack it all in my gob and have a good nosh

1 Like

Alright, characters from Firefly.

They’re wrapped around the wrap

I am with you on this.

Burger and chips - always chips first, then burger, then fallen sesame seeds from the burger bun.

Roast dinners - green / orange veg first, then meat, then Yorkshires and Roasties.

Always slice my sausages lengthways to allow them to cool

Ate an apple with a sharp knife last night. Felt like a real hard-nut

Apple: Eat pretty close into the core while leaving the base and top. Then hold the stalk and eat up from the base in two bites, leaving just the stalk and surrounding flesh & skin, which I then nibble off and bin the stalk