Do you have a printer at home?

I do. Think it’s been used once in the 12 months we’ve lived in our flat. Not sure I’d know how to work it now if you asked me.

They didn’t look at the printer or troubleshoot it before giving you a brand new one? No ‘is it plugged in, does it have paper and ink?’ I want to believe, m8, but this is troubling me.

First time I did it I was worried for this exact reason, but they didn’t check it, just checked it was there.

Only parts of the story which were untrue were the confident tone I used and that I actually only did it twice then felt really guilty about it.

1 Like

Saw two friends have an almost argument over whether one of them owned a photocopier or not the other day. She was like “yeah I’ve got a photocopier at home I’ll make you a copy of this for next time” and then “you OWN a photocopier wtf?”…“yeah like my printer also does photocopies”…“oh right so it’s a scanner and a printer”…“yeah like a photocopier”…“yeah but not like a…” etc etc

I can tell this story again if you like, just let me know

Please do

2 Likes

nah. no one cares about poll votes.

Print double sided? Just do odd pages and feed them back in again the other way?

I had a few thousand pages to print off.

The problem with young people today is they have no work ethic.

printer/scanner
A3

it’s well good

though I miss the old one we had because that also had a special bit for scanning slides & negatives & this one doesn’t

Wouldn’t know, I turn 32 this week!!

So bloody, ruddy, young

I need an adult.

Prints of Persia

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/kiYKPqDD52/

1 Like

His parents were the first to trial a robotic child - results are inconclusive

1 Like

Usually do all my printing at work.

We have a wireless printer/scanner at home though, which has come in useful from time to time.

I still have the A3 printer I got when finishing university 10 years ago. The print head are all dried out and it takes loads of pages to unclog them these days.

Anyone want it? It’s one of these:

https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/photo/epson-stylus-photo-1290s

I’m not sure I trust your motives if I’m honest

I’m interested in hearing that story again, DM it to me if you have to but I think we’d all enjoy to read it a second time

Incredible. Forwarding it to 'er indoors.