Do you have a signature fart?

Yeah I’m ok

1 Like

I once woke my then-girlfriend up with a fart that was a pitch-perfect recreation of the Family Fortunes EH-UHHH incorrect answer noise.

3 Likes

I once farted in my sleep and woke up myself, my girlfriend (who was in the same bed, natch) and my next door neighbours. I know this because I heard the ‘click’ of their bedside table light.

1 Like

Turd layer

My farts sound like my Dads

Do you live in Japan bcos your walls must literally be paper thin if you can identify the sound of his bedside table light

When I sit down on the toilet first thing in the morning (I always sit down first thing - poo or wee) I do a fart that sounds like the air brakes on a bus. PSSSSSS.

No, this was a Victorian terrace in Birmingham. Headboards were together in adjacent bedrooms. Plus, it was a massive loud fart.

The click of the lamp, I dunno. I once had my ears tested for work and they said my hearing range was out the bounds of normal human hearing. Also, ears were listening intently for what made that enormous noise…oh, it was me.

We’ll need an expert like balonz, but I believe that this is the gas emission sound heard when the cheeks are held firmly apart.