Do you have an order to doing the washing up?

Bit of talcum powder does the trick on a hot day

3 Likes

Tell you what lads, Eaziglide has changed my life.

Save it for Thursday

5 Likes

I either leave a clean bowl or rinse it as soon as Iā€™m done. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever soaked a bowl in my life.

3 Likes

Spain have these too

1 Like

This is an innocent thread about washing up and cookware you depraved lunatic!

Also in notevenonwashingupbook

However @Scunner top tip of cold water on and on egg stuff helps to stop the whole of the dishwasher contents smelling eggy.

1 Like

Glasses (obviously)
Cups/mugs
Bowls/plates
Pans
Cutlery

2 sponges with the green scoury back (one for dishes, one for glasses) and one of those wire dealies for pans.

1 Like

Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes if a glass or plate hasnā€™t dried quickly enough or something it kind of smells like wet dog?

But seriously, we invested in an Eaziglide frying pan and baking tray and itā€™s so easy to clean itā€™s silly.

Well I never had any looks to rely on so I had to have housework tips.

I do the running water thing too. Bathing everything together in a sink of water feels somewhat barbaric.

1 Like

Never heard of this sorry

Been cleaning the toilet by chucking coca cola down there recently Kerms, sparkling it is.

1 Like

Finns 1-0 Scandis

1 Like

PSA: Do NOT buy Waitrose cucumber and basil washing up liquid people. I did it so you donā€™t have to. Smells like death.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a Sainsburyā€™s cherry blossom one thatā€™s ok. And we always get a Christmas one at, well, Christmas. Iā€™m an ā€˜originalā€™ man myself.

Nothing like seeing it dissolve all the crud off the toilet pan to stop you drinking it tbh.

1 Like

Wrong

1 Like